Company: Upton Home Services, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
To develop, manage and lead a high performing sales team through
development and implementation of marketing strategies aimed at
driving growth across all divisions. To achieve sales and revenue
quotas for the overall success and profit of the branch office.
Maintain a strong customer focus reflective of Upton's values while
driving sales and customer satisfaction through high quality
service. To implement Upton policies and procedures, while ensuring
safe and efficient delivery of services.Job Responsibilities: -
- Development of specific marketing strategies, and other sales
- Recruit and retain top sales professionals through the
development and implementation of employee engagement
- Establish goals and objectives for the sales team, monitor
performance, and ensure that sales activity targets are achieved on
a consistent basis.
- Formulate and implement strategies and sales practices to
support a valid and growing sales pipeline, maximize sales
performance and ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and assistance to the sales team
through: sales calls, cold calling, presenting value proposition,
qualifying prospects, objection handling, negotiating and
- Achieve targeted quota results through leading, coaching,
training, and activity-based management of the sales team.
- Ensure service offerings and tools are effective and
up-to-date, and continually improving.
- Implement and track the success of new sales and marketing
- Develop compensation plans, performance objectives, training
programs and process improvement.
- Analyze marketing trends and sales data to assist dealers in
sales promotions for present and future business.
- Review market analyses to determine customer requirements,
volume potential, competitive pricing.
- Maintain effective relationships with all management and their
teams to ensure that sales activities are in alignment with other
company wide programs and initiatives.
- Support sales team's efforts by applying analytical and
creative problem solving skills to meet customer requirements
and/or convince customers to accept an alternative course of
- Ensure the sales team maintains an average sale price set forth
by the brand.
- Provide input, direction and guidance with respect to customer
- Maintain a professional image at all times by wearing company
- Ensure technician-generated leads meet/exceed budgeted
- Ensure call ratio on all inbound calls meets established
- Ensure additional lead generation through outbound calling by
the Sales Lead Coordinator (SLC).
- Conduct a weekly sales meeting the sales team to review
performance and address
- Provide oversight and accountability for the sales team
throughout the sales process including: making initial customer
contact; analyze and determine customer product needs; generate and
deliver sale proposals over-the- phone or in person; deliver and
execute final contracts; manage additional customer needs up to
final interconnectivity with our installation team.
- Develop sales campaigns to achieve goals of the company.
- Ensure follow up calls on all unsold replacement leads within
- Establish a ride along schedule.
- Motivate the sales team to utilize the Company's Sales System
properly on every call.
- Demonstrate technical expertise and maintain a high level of
- Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- Maintain a courteous demeanor with customers and associates at
- Abide by all standards of performance and ethics.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Knowledge, Skills and
- Minimum of 5 years of verifiable Sales and Marketing
experience, preferably in residential service
- Proven sales and marketing experience to develop and execute
successful sales and marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of industry service requirements for residential and
- Proven, consistent track record of meeting and exceeding
- Proven success in building a team culture through recruitment,
motivation, and training of staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as
excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have computer experience with Microsoft Office, Excel,
PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
- Function in a team environment.
- Valid driver's license, and approved to drive by Company's
insurance carrier.Education/Certification Requirements:
- Associates degree in a related field.
- HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical certification preferred.
- Bachelor or Advanced Degree in a related field
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- HSA Matching
- 401k Matching
- Paid Training
- Education Assistance Plan
- Company Paid Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days & Sick
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Paychecks
- Performance Pay
**EEOC Compliance Employer****All qualified candidates are required
to undergo a pre-employment drug screen, MVR and background
Keywords: Upton Home Services, Inc., Sacramento , Sales/Marketing Manager, Executive , Acampo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...