Assistant General Manager
Company: Larkspur Landing Sacramento
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewOpportunity: - Assistant General Manager -Supervise and
manage hotel departments and oversee hotel operations as directed.
- -Potential Career Path - - -General Manager Area General Manager
Regional Director of Operations -Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values. - -
- Oversee hotel departments to ensure an optimal level of service
and hospitality are provided to hotel guests.
- Assist the GM in preparation of forecasts and reports and
assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of the
budget to maximize revenue and minimize expenses while ensuring
adequate supplies and staff are on hand to provide top quality
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and brand standards and
work toward increasing departmental and overall guest
- Resolve customer complaints, and anticipate potential problems
by reviewing and monitoring operational issues, business flow and
- Oversee the property accounting functions including but not
limited to accounts payable and receivable, house bank audits,
petty cash, and tax.
- Coordinate with corporate accounting department to oversee
- Oversee and ensure internal audit standards are met.
- Interact with the sales staff to discuss and implement sales
strategies to continually improve occupancy levels and
- Monitor and maintain the front office systems and equipment to
ensure optimum performance.
- Serve on the hotels safety committee.
- Create specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely
action plans to remedy guest service deficiencies.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHMs
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.Position
- Associate or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of overall hotel operations. -Work
Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays,
weekends and alternate shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, stooping, kneeling,
or crouching. -What We Believe -People Are Our Capability Hearts
That Serve Only Excellence Stay Nimble - Own ItAbout Us -HHM is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry,
age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
Keywords: Larkspur Landing Sacramento, Sacramento , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!