Company: RSS, LLC
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job DetailsLevel: ManagementJob Location: RSS, LLC Corporate -
Sacramento, CAPosition Type: Full TimeJob Shift: DaySalary Range:
$110,000.00 - $130,000.00 Salary/yearTravel Percentage: None The
Accounting Manager will support the financial operations of the
company including month/year end close, financial and other related
audits, budgeting, planning, and other financial matters. This
position will interact with stake holders from multiple related
companies which serve the manufacturing and construction
- Assist Accounting Director in the company's financial planning,
budgeting, and expenditure activities.
- Assist Accounting Director in all areas of accounting
- Oversee month-end process and ensure deadlines are met
- Oversee job and service profitability analysis
- Assist in Income Statement variance analysis
- Review and ensure timely completion of balance sheet
- Oversee employees responsible for financial reporting,
accounting, fixed assets, treasury and budget preparation.
- Assist in implementing and updating internal control policies
and procedures for all financial activities.
- Oversee employee training programs and identify training and
- Assist in the preparation of periodic consolidated and
individual company financial statements, activity reports,
financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Review financial details from past, present, and forecasted
operations; identify development opportunities and improvements
that can be made.
- Collaborate with external auditors to provide information
needed for the annual business audit, 401K retirement and VEBA plan
audit as well as tax return preparation.
- Oversee the calculation and payment of property and sales/use
taxes for multiple entities.
- Maintain knowledge of organizational procedures, federal and
state regulations, and accounting standards.
- Mentor and develop team members for career advancement.
- Act as back-up for AR/Billing Manager, AP Manager and Payroll
Manager when needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Physical Requirements:
- Ability to verbally communicate: convey detailed and accurate
instructions and information.
- Ability to hear with or without correction in order to receive
and interpret detailed information.
- Required to sit at a desk work station for long and short
periods of time.
- Push, pull, lift and carry at least 10 pounds.
- Occasionally required to walk and stand.
- Required to have visual acuity with or without correction in
order to read and interpret contract information and view
information on a computer monitor.
- Required to use fingers and hands: type using a computer
keyboard, handle, feel, and reach.
- May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, and
crouch.Reporting Structure:Reports to the Accounting DirectorCareer
Advancement: Career advancement at RSS is possible with all
positions, but not guaranteed, and could be within the current
department as well as other departments within the
company.Location: RSS' office is located in Sacramento,
CA.Compensation: RSS pays hourly/salary rates commensurate with
each employee's knowledge, experience and skill level.EOE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent and highly accurate math and accounting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems.
Microsoft Dynamics is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration with
an Accounting emphasis required; Master's degree preferred.
- Eight years or more of related accounting experience in the
construction and/or manufacturing industry with a multiple entity
structure is required.
- 5 years managerial experience managing a team of 2 or
Keywords: RSS, LLC, Sacramento , Accounting Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!