Regional Managing Director, REMS
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Make your next move an expert one.
At Colliers it's not our success that sets us apart, it's how we
achieve it. Our people are passionate, take ownership and always do
what's right for our clients, people and communities.
Our enterprising environment needs your expertise to facilitate
Colliers' continued growth as an industry leader. Our nimble,
decentralized culture can provide you with a wealth of
opportunities to learn about our business and quickly gain
experience to accelerate your career.
Who you are
As the US REMS (Real Estate Management Services) market leader in
California, you will align the Property Management platform
delivery model in support of strategic business plans and provide
excellent, seamless, multiple real estate services to Colliers
International clients. You will have a polished approach to working
with clients and providing consultancy on exciting and innovative
Commercial Real Estate projects to a range of client across your
portfolio. You will identify clients' needs and develop
recommendations through reports and business cases. You are a
confident and articulate communicator, and you are entrepreneurial
in spirit. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing a
team of professionals focused on serving the Company's clients
through a managed process of providing best of class, time
What you bring
- A college degree in Business Management or related
- 10 - 15 years of progressively responsible business development
experience in a high growth environment, in a Senior level role
within Commercial Property Management.
- Valid Michigan Real Estate License.
- Commercial real estate accreditation such CPM or RPA
- Exemplary communicator and comfortable in a client facing
- Strong skills in the following areas: business management,
human relations, financial analysis, budgeting, relationship
building, time management, planning and organizing
- Entrepreneurial spirit and high energy
- Strong Leadership skills and experience building teams.
- In state travel up to 25%
What success looks like
- A proven track record of working with clients and executing a
range of projects from inception through to completion
- Reviewing and approving calculated operating expense
pass-throughs and common area maintenance charges within the
- Developing and implementing new business development
- Reviewing and controlling all corporate property management
operating income and expenditures within the market
- Utilizing your networks to support the development of new
business, and work collaboratively with Brokerage, to secure
- You will lead the promotion of the Colliers brand as the
leading real estate services company in the local market area.
Make your next move an expert one and join us as we lead the
industry into the future.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No
employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against
because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation,
age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Colliers, Sacramento , Regional Managing Director, REMS, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!