Company: Graceada Partners
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*We are looking for a dynamic individual that loves a challenge.
Someone who can hit the ground running, has experience in managing
a property of 175 units or greater and has experience managing
through a renovation.*
*Property Manager Job Description & Responsibilities*
The Property Manager is responsible for all operations of the
residential apartment community. The Property Manager manages to
owners' objectives as described in the management plan and
operating budget with the primary objectives of increasing the net
operating income of the property, maintaining the physical asset,
providing for a quality living environment for residents and
establishing a positive, productive working relationship with the
property staff. The Property Manager performs the following duties
personally or through subordinate supervisors and employees.
- Monitors and directs rental activity.
- Designs and implements all direct on-site marketing.
- Maintains an ongoing, in depth knowledge of the associated
- Prepares rental agreements for residents and ensures the
collection of specified rents.
- Responsible for and directs bookkeeping functions of receivables
- Responsible for occupancy management, production and management
of appropriate revenue growth, timely rent collection, policy and
procedure compliance and the properties financial performance, as
established in the annual operating budget.
- Responsible for monitoring and directing of property maintenance
operations. Arranges for alterations, or maintenance, upkeep or
reconditioning of property as specified in management services
agreement, ensuring compliance with company standards.
- Responsible for assisting in long range planning for the
property, and the performance f risk management functions on the
property, by maintaining a current and accurate assessment of the
properties physical plant and operations.
- Responsible for the monitoring and property compliance with all
Fair Housing Regulations, and compliance with local ordinances and
laws, as they relate to company or property specific guidelines in
occupancy standards, always demonstrating firm, fair and consistent
administration of all legal and company policies and practices.
- Employs and contracts for services of all vended services and
on-site personnel as required.
- Purchases supplies and equipment for use on property.
- Directs preparation of financial statements and reports on status
of the property such as occupancy rates and dates of expiration of
leases. Responsible for monitoring all site administration
functions with timely and accurate production of all reporting
documentation, including variance reporting.
- Manages vended services per contract specifications, insuring
quality, liability, and insurance requirement compliance.
- Prepares periodic inventory of build contents and property
- Assists with eviction of residents in compliance with court order
and directions from attorney and owner.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- A minimum of two years of related experience.
- Sales and marketing management experience.
- Working knowledge of eviction law, Fair Housing mandates and
other legal issues affecting property management.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from
groups of managers, clients, residents, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent, commissions, and work
within budgeted guidelines.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Computer proficient in Windows, MS office, Word, Excel, and
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standards
- The Property Manager manages the Assistant Manager, the Leasing
staff and employees in the Maintenance Department.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of the Maintenance unit
- Directly supervises all on site employees.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employee's; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance, rewarding, and disciplining employees, address
complaints and resolving problems.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms; hear and talk. The employee frequently is
required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally
required to climb stairs or a ladder, balance, lift and or move ten
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision and distance vision.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 - $30.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Yardi: 1 year (Required)
* Property Management: 2 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Graceada Partners, Sacramento , Property Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!