Telecom Construction Manager
Company: XG Communities
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*TELECOM CONSTRUCTION MANAGER*
*Job Description: *
XG is seeking a Construction Manager to join our expanding team.
The Construction Manager will play a key role in the day-to-day
construction operations of various cell site related projects and
will be expected to manage as well as report on the overall
construction life cycle; from pre-construction, material
submittal/tracking, construction oversight, crew and project
status, punch walks, Quality Assurance and Quality Controls
reporting, and construction project close out.
*Essential Responsibilities: *
- Manage the site level scoping process, assisting with SOW updates
and accurate BOM creation.
- Work closely with field personnel to ensure projects are
completed on time and on budget, while ensuring a high quality of
workmanship and adherence to all safety procedures
- Supervise and provide expertise with creating, reviewing, and
updating all classifications of rigging plans, including Class IV
rigging planning prior to submittal to customer.
- Complete Bid walks, pre-construction, post-construction and
progress site walks, punch list/QA/QC walks, and punch list/QA/QC
corrections and provide site/SOW related updates.
- Obtain and process daily reports from crews on site.
- Execution of project forecast with internal and external
resources (site equipment/materials) while maintaining the highest
level of quality.
- Manage and complete all project specific close out packages based
on project or client deliverables.
- Review and create bid packages, change proposals, proposal
requests, requests for information, and supplemental
- Liaison between field and office personnel on site status
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer expectations and procedures,
and ability to train field personnel to follow them.
- Ability to comprehend and edit, if needed on multiple types of
customer provided engineering drawings (CD's, Structural, and RFDS)
and other project level documentation.
- Ability to travel to accommodate project needs within project
area to include maintenance window work if project requires.
- 5+ Years wireless industry related construction experience
serving T-Mobile/AT&T/ DISH/Verizon
- 2+ Years management experience in wireless industry, or
combination of the two
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have Valid driver's license and be able to meet company
insurance requirements through validation of MVR.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Ability to become DOT certified to meet customer and project
obligations as needed.
- Proficient knowledge and use of all customer or property owner's
login procedures. (Crown, ATC, SBA, DISH, T-Mobile, AT&T,
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office applications - Microsoft word,
excel, outlook, Teams, PowerPoint.
- Experience with construction project management software
*Preferred Certifications: *
- OSHA 30, RF Awareness, Competent Rigger, CPR/First Aid,
Bloodborne Pathogens, AWP Operator, Scaffolding Awareness,
Electrical Awareness, Battery Safety, Tower Climbing, if project
requires and employee meets safety requirements.
- *Annual Salary*: $85,000 - $100,000 based on experience and years
in the industry
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Sacramento, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: XG Communities, Sacramento , Telecom Construction Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!