Company: SBM Management
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are a funded startup building a leading, next generation
workforce management platform. Our mission is to help service
providers excel by bringing together technology, processes and
people. We help service providers manage and improve their service,
better educate and equip their employees and provide full
transparency to their customers.
- As a software company, our mission is to build the best
software development organization in the Sacramento area and we
need your help to do it.
- We elevate each other and do the right thing
- Innovation comes from empowered teams, unabashed honesty and
flat social structures
- Transparency and communication are keys to strong
- Success is determined by how fast we recover from a setback
How You Know Youre a Good Fit
- You love building software
- You thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness
- You take ownership and follow through from beginning to
- You enjoy the controlled chaos of a startup
How We Work
- We work in cross functional teams (Pods) following the scrum
- Each Pod has its own AWS environment in which they can build
their solution end to end.
- All features start with requirements and UX/UI. We are heavily
invested in creating a quality user experience.
- We have weekly team meetings to discuss direction, how to
improve, and celebrate our successes
- We work in a brand new office, with sit/stand desks, dual
monitors and your choice of a Mac or PC laptop.
- There are snacks/drinks available and we bring in food several
times a week.
This position plays a key role in the success of the 4insite
product. The Product Manager works closely with the development
team, key stakeholders and directly with customers to understand
the market needs.
- Conveying the market needs to the development team in the form
of user stories
- Prioritizing the backlog based on business value and serving as
the point person for the developers and QA members
- Participates in standard stand-ups, backlog grooming, and
- Responsible for signing off on features to ensure they meet the
agreed upon acceptance criteria and overall market need
- Develops our software platform/features product story
- Provides strategy and direction for the product
- Organizes and prioritizes product backlog
- Business interface on requirements and status
- Decides on release date for completed functionality
- Responsible for the profitability of the product (ROI)
- Involved daily in the sprint to provide clarification
Bachelors degree from a College or University or 5+ years related
project experience and or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience. Masters preferred.
May required to have a valid drivers license.
Knowledge spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
Keywords: SBM Management, Sacramento , Product Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!