Account Manager - Sacramento
Company: Marmon Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Marmon/Keystone LLCCome join a team where People make the
difference! As a part of Marmon Holdings, Inc., a highly
decentralized organization, we rely heavily on people with the
aptitude, attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit to drive our
success, and we're committed to attracting and retaining top
talent.Marmon/Keystone is a supply chain solutions provider with
over a century of expertise in the metals industry. One of the
largest distributors of tubing, pipe and bar products with
locations spanning North America. Our average employee tenure of 15
years reinforces our commitment to our employees' career success
and personal fulfillment!The primary role of the Account Manager is
to increase revenue by turning sales opportunities into done
- The Central Valley, East Bay and Northern California
- The right candidate will be geographically located in the
Central Valley and East Bay areas of California.Traits
- You're always on the lookout for sales opportunities.
- You have a knack for building relationships and reaching
- You embrace friendly competition and always strive to "beat
- You gather and share just the right amount of information.
- You thrive with deadlines and in time-pressured
- You move seamlessly between tasks and quickly respond to the
needs of the situation and people around you.
- You are friendly, personable, and offer hospitality-grade
- You come with "batteries included."Responsibilities
- Match or beat sales targets through the sale of tubing, pipe,
and bar, as well as value-added services and programs.
- Identify and proactively call on new customers who offer the
greatest potential for long-term, profitable relationships.
- Mine existing accounts for additional sales opportunities.
- Anticipate customers' needs and be ready with a solution.
- Keep customers informed about industry and economic
- Be the "point person" for customers and share key
information/insights with management.
- Quickly answer customer questions or connect them with someone
- Quickly build strong relationships with contacts at all levels,
across a variety of functions within customer organization,
especially key decision makers.
- Work collaboratively with all departments within M/K to achieve
both company and customer objectives.
- Keep tabs on the competitive environment and provide market
intelligence to management to help shape company sales and pricing
- Provide sales management with updates on daily activities to
include prospecting, account development, and presentations.Skills
- Effective in written correspondence, verbal communication, and
- Skilled at relationship-development and customer service.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business and
- Proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Proficient with Microsoft Teams.Education/Experience
- Successful track record of business development experience.
- Minimum of 2 years previous sales experience in metals service
center industry or similar industrial sales industry.
- Strong knowledge of pipe/tubing/bar/value added services is
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a related field.The Benefits:
- Employee benefits available DAY ONE of hire include medical,
vision, and dental coverage along with 401k enrollment/Roth IRA
enrollments and company paid life/STD/LTD insurance
- A parental leave plan that provides 4 weeks of paid parental
leave for the birth or adoption of a child
- Tuition Reimbursement plan for active full-time employees after
one year of service for job related courses of studyMarmon/Keystone
LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law.Following receipt of a
conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to
complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or
required by applicable law.We are an equal opportunity employer,
and all applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to their membership in any protected class. If you
require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application
or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to
firstname.lastname@example.org, and please be sure to include the title and the
location of the position for which you are applying.
Keywords: Marmon Holdings, Inc., Sacramento , Account Manager - Sacramento, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!