Shift Managers/ Assistant Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*NOW HIRING FOR OUR NEW LOCATION FOR GRAVEYARD SHIFTS*
Under the leadership of the General Manager, you will manage the
daily operations and staff of a Wendy's restaurant with a specific
focus on staffing, training and scheduling, all of which will help
build and retain a 5-star team.
You will know how to identify 5-Star talent and how to help get the
right people in the right places at the right time through
effective scheduling. You are also the face of the restaurant to
new hires, and crew members' in-particular will rely on you to
teach them how to live Dave's Legacies and how to "Delight Every
You will support the General Manager in providing coaching and
development to the team. Your General Manager will look to you to
help create and support a fun, inviting work environment where the
team feels respected and valued.
* You'll support the GM in all people and operations areas for a
Wendy's restaurant. Fresh food is all we do, so we count on you and
your team members to do it right for our customers every day and
night. No phoning it in - well, unless DoorDash is calling.
* You and your team treat customers like family. Great food, great
service, great everything is what keeps them coming back.
* You show Shift Managers and Crew Members how to do it right, and
make sure every shift is better than the last.
* You give and take direction like a pro.
* This one's a no-brainer: you're key to increasing store sales and
* Whether you started out as a Crew Member or you're coming from
another foodservice organization, you believe in Wendy's and are
glad to be a part of our family*.*
*What you bring to the table: *
* Minimum of years of experience leading people, even better if you
did it in a foodservice environment.
* High school diploma or GED. (Some college experience or military
background? Tell us that, too.)
* Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a
* Knowledge of food safety procedures and standards
* Flexible work availability
* Graveyard shift
*You're willing and able to: *
* Travel to other locations (restaurants, area office, etc.) as
* Stand for long periods, bend and kneel and be able to lift 25 to
* Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru,
taking trash out in the summer, etc.
* Wear a headset and understand restaurant equipment from a grill
to registers and computers.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Elk Grove, CA 95624: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Wendy's, Sacramento , Shift Managers/ Assistant Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!