Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
Company: CSW Industrials
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Company: RectorSeal HoustonDescriptionThe role of the Product
Marketing Manager is to develop business and product strategies
within their product lines. This role responsible for owning their
product portfolio, including maintenance activities to bolster
growth and address issues, collecting, and using customer inputs to
support the products, and new product development projects to
expand the reach of the line. This role is integral to the business
and works across every function within RectorSeal both internally
and externally. A successful candidate must be able to manage
cross-functional teams, as well as have the high proficiency to
communicate clearly, professionally and effectively.RectorSeal
manufactures and/or distributes a variety of chemical and
mechanical products for the HVAC, electrical, and plumbing
industries. For over 80 years, RectorSeals customers have depended
on us for quality products with excellent value, shipped to them in
a timely manner. This passion for excellent customer service is the
reason RectorSeal has been growing at a very fast pace. We offer a
competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, including an
ESOP and 401(k).Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage the complete product development process
initiatives. Develop product specifications, timelines and
financial model detailing CAPEX, ROI, etc. for key product
- Work in collaboration with sales, engineering, and contractors
to develop, ideate and execute the product development
- Work to fulfill ERP requirements including new item setup,
packaging requirements, Ecommerce data, etc.
- Work in collaboration with marketing to commercialize and
launch new product offerings.
- Manage current RectorSeal product offerings, focusing on
development strategies to protect and differentiate current product
- Develop and manage product life cycles, including road maps,
line reviews, and SKU harmonization/rationalization.
- Work with the Product Team to understand RectorSeals strategic
positioning and competitive approach.
- Identify areas strength, weaknesses, and gaps in the product
offering or positioning. Develop focus areas for future
development, marketing emphasis, or optimized competitive
- Evaluate Intellectual Property to identify and execute IP
- Develop new product literature, white papers and sales training
- Work in collaboration with marketing to optimize RectorSeal
brand position, product position and packaging.Preferred
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or
related degree preferredRequired Experience:
- Associate degree required
- 3+ years working in a Product Marketing or Product Management
role, with a passion for customer experience and an ability to
demonstrate a proven track record of identifying new opportunities
or solving pain points based on customer insight and data.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, specifically Microsoft Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Ability to understand, assess and problem solve by leveraging
technical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to stakeholders at
- Passion for customer experience, with ability to demonstrate
proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on
customer insight and data.
- Experience with RectorSeal systems (JD Edwards and PowerBI) is
- Strong critical thinking and business curiosity; ability to
drive insights and decisions utilizing multiple inputs and data
- Thrive on changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available for at least 20% travelAbout
RectorSealRectorSeal, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CSW
Industrials, Inc. [NASDAQ: CSWI], is a leading provider of quality
solutions for the professional trades serving heating, ventilation
and air conditioning (HVAC/R), plumbing, electrical, and
construction markets. For more information about RectorSeals
innovative products and brands that increase efficiency and improve
reliability, please visit www.RectorSeal.comRectorSeal is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: CSW Industrials, Sacramento , Product Marketing Manager (Remote), Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!