Assistant Arcade Manager
Company: Kids Quest, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Assistant Arcade Manager for Cyber Quest
*Company Description: *
Cyber Quest is a unique arcade that features family-friendly games
for people of all ages to enjoy together.
*Assistant Arcade Manager Job Summary: *
As an Arcade Assistant Manager, you are responsible for overseeing
all phases of center operations along with building an accomplished
and effective team.
We are seeking leader who is fun, engaging, and energetic to be a
part of our high-traffic facility at Red Hawk Casino Resort in
*Benefits and Perks of an Assistant Arcade Manager: *
* *Get Paid to Play* - Earn monthly and quarterly bonuses based
upon center performance! Did we mention you get a chance to test
out and play the latest and greatest arcade video games and
* *Health & Wellness Benefits* - taking care of you and your
family! For full time employees we offer health, vision and dental
care plans. For all employees we have fun wellness programs like
walking competitions with prizes, free employee assistance programs
for overall wellness
* *Plan for Your Future* - we offer 401(k) for all employees
including 401(k) company matching
* *Discounts on Personal Child Care* - receive half (50%) off the
hourly child care rate for children between the ages of 30 months
to 12 years of age at Kids Quest hourly child care! Have your kids
play while you work and have fun!
* *Free Slushies and Half Off Food* - Getting thirsty on job! No
problem! Enjoy free slushies and free fountain drinks while
working! Also, if you forget your lunch, help yourself to any of
our food items for half (50%) off!!
* *Paid Trainings* - Learn and gain leadership skills that you can
use inside and outside of work!
* *Quarterly Incentive Team Challenges* - by being a part of our
management team, you can help create fun team challenges to
incentivize center growth and productivity.
* *Monthly Team Rallies* - Bring your pep and your cheer! Each
month we celebrate our successes as a team and create new goals to
help grow the business!
* *Career Advancement Opportunities* - we love to promote from
within! We have a robust training program that will help you excel
to the next level within our company! We strive to ensure our
people have first opportunities when new center openings or
positions are made available company-wide!
*Qualification and Must-Have Skills of an Assistant Arcade Manager:
* Be passionate about play and children, enjoy meeting new
* *Must be able to complete and pass required background screening
(which includes drug screening for marijuana)*
* *Ability to work a variety of shifts, this includes evenings and
weekends, plus holidays*
* *Must be 18 years of age or older with an ability to work in a
* A Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Education or
Child-Care Management (preferred)
* *Management experience (minimum one-year required)*
* Basic computer proficiency and cashiering experience
*Assistant Arcade Manager Core Job Duties: *
* Oversee the operation of the center and report results and
opportunities to the Directors of Operations.
* Hire, train, and lead a staff that will promote great customer
experiences. Be actively and proactively involved in all aspects of
daily, weekly, and monthly arcade operations.
* Listen to all staff and customer concerns and work
constructively, in a timely manner, to resolve any issues with
maturity and professionalism.
* Promote a team-based environment and inspire staff to have fun
while delivering a great guest experience
* Oversee center-wide organization of supplies, merchandise, office
areas, arcade floor area, and employee break room.
* Maintain a high quality and diverse redemption merchandise
program encouraging the growth of revenue, retention of guests, and
*Apply now! Don't let this opportunity to have a fun, rewarding job
pass you by!*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Placerville, CA 95667: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Are you willing to consent to a drug screening, including a
screen for marijuana?
* Are you available to work weeknights until 11pm and weekends
until 1am? Are you available to work some holidays? Please let us
know your availability.
* management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%6230080%
Keywords: Kids Quest, Inc., Sacramento , Assistant Arcade Manager, Executive , Placerville, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!