Company: Freeway Insurance
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Our Company!If you do not have prior insurance experience - no
problem! We will pay and train you as you begin your career in the
Insurance industry.Join a company who has a clear career growth
path to becoming a Store Manager and District Manager!Confie and
its family of companies - Freeway, BlueFire & others - is one of
the top 5 insurance brokers in the United States. We have
successfully acquired and integrated over 100 acquisitions since
2008, which defines our credibility! Confie is a builder of
companies, every single agency weve acquired, weve grown. We are
proactively looking for bright, -talented, and motivated
individuals who are goal oriented and excited for career
advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career
and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us!The
- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical
behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our
employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of
accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers,
ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed
expectations.What Will You Do?The Sales Representative role with
our company will challenge your sales skills and give you the
opportunity to gain substantial financial rewards. Well provide you
with the training you need to learn the business, enhance your
sales skills, and -provide you the tools to -sell and promote our
products and services.We pay you a full salary during training and
licensing, PLUS pay your license fees.Sales Representative Perks:
- Unlimited sales bonus earning potential!
- Lucrative incentive sales plans, bonuses and sales
- No Cold Calling- We have a high volume of inbound sales leads
and walk in traffic
- Comprehensive paid training and licensing with continuous
on-going training and mentorship
- Recognition culture
- Comprehensive Benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement PlanThe Perfect Match!
- Personal Lines or Property and Casualty license preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Sales or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to build relationships with sales customers -
- Excellent follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Keywords: Freeway Insurance, Sacramento , Store Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!