Regional Vice President- Property Management
Company: Peak Living
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Peak Living is currently seeking a qualified Regional Vice
President to join our team! Under the direction of the Executive
Vice President, the Regional Vice President supports and assists in
supervising Regional Managers in the overall management of all
properties within the company. This position is also responsible
for assisting in new business development for the
division.Knowledge / Skills / Ability
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey
information and ideas through a variety of media.
- Energetic, proactive, takes calculated risks and perseveres to
attain goals while possessing an extensive knowledge of operations
and budget analysis capabilities with a demonstrated ability to
apply these principles and methods through strategy and
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling,
leadership technique and coordination of people and resources.
- Skilled at building a cohesive team and facilitating goal
accomplishment by aligning individual and team actions with
strategies and plans to drive business results.
- Driven, revenue oriented, fast paced/high energy individual who
can energize others and influence their actions by setting
ambitious goals and overcoming challenges by thinking in a creative
manner while motivating others through those challenges.Preferred
Education and Experience
- A minimum of three (3) years' executive management
- College degree preferred and professional designation (ARM,
CAPS, CPM, etc.) is helpful but not required. Responsibilities
- Meeting or exceeding budget revenue and profitability targets
and Owner's Expectations.
- Demonstration of a commitment to owner satisfaction by
prioritizing actions that focus attention on owner satisfaction
while anticipating and meeting these needs.
- Providing leadership and supervisor to team members that
recognize and assist in maximizing each individual's, as well as
the group's, potential.
- Train, teach, guide and develop future leaders.
- Support and execute new initiatives and programs to favorably
position the portfolio.Peak Living offers a competitive
compensation package including quarterly bonuses, health, vision,
dental and life insurance and discounted rent program. Equal
Keywords: Peak Living, Sacramento , Regional Vice President- Property Management, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!