Store Manager in Training
Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your
Become a Rite Aid Store Manager-in-Training, today!
As a Store Manager-in-Training, you will be responsible for leading
your store to success. Your purpose is to lead your store to
success through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes.
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You are a natural leader who builds solid professional
You enjoy motivating those around you, and you're good at it.
You consistently exceed people's expectations.
You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
You have a keen sense of optimizing processes.
Day-in-the-Life of a Store Manager in-Training:
- Attend all Management Development Program (MDP) training
- Learn about all of the possible situations that can occur in a
retail store to prepare for the Assistant Store Manager or Store
Some examples of what you'll learn to do:
- Enforce all policies and procedures to ensure excellent
customer service is provided and to maximize the P&L
performance of the store.
- Ensure the appearance of the store is pleasing to the customer
and meets the requirements of the corporate office.
- Analyze operating reports and make recommendations for
- Utilize Staffworks software to complete the associate work
- Remain knowledgeable of the One-Hour Photo department and film
- Assist with the general maintenance of the store, both inside
- Provide leadership and development for associates by
communicating career opportunities, giving regular performance
Education and/or Experience:
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) plus one year of
experience in customer service-related business or retail
(Supervisor level), an Associate's degree (AA), or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our
employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time
off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the
moment you join our team, we will provide an environment that
inspires and motivates you to choose to work here so you can reach
your full potential. We support personal growth and achievements.
We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our
associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Store Manager-in-Training and thrive
with us today!
Keywords: Rite Aid, Sacramento , Store Manager in Training, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!