Procurement Liaison, Manager, GPS Subcontracts Team Lead
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Reports to the Procurement Strategy & Business Intelligence Lead
within the GPS Contracts & Procurement organization. Possess deep
knowledge and subject matter expertise of subcontracts and
purchasing principles, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), other
Federal agency regulations, state procurement regulations and
Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSR). Responsible for
coaching and mentorship of the subcontracts and purchasing teams
charged with executing the full procurement life cycle. Serves as a
business advisor to the GPS Contracts & Procurement team, the
Procurement Strategy & Business Intelligence Lead, and multiple
engagement teams on procurement processes and procedures. Ability
to effectively and persuasively communicate at all levels. Operates
independently and proactively.
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advise the Procurement Strategy & Business Intelligence Lead on
procurement procedures. Recommend updates to the procedures, manage
procedure updates, and procurement procedure training.
- Conduct day-to-day subcontracts and purchasing pre-award and
post-award file compliance reviews. Track and report on metrics
from all compliance reviews to leadership. Identify weaknesses in
the procedures and proactively address.
- Coordinate responses to external and internal audits. Interface
with auditors. Collect data from procurement professionals, review
for compliance, and organize for submittal to auditors.
- Work with the Procurement Operations Manager to ensure accurate
system data by reviewing exception reports and implementing
strategies to addresses weaknesses in data quality.
- Manage workload to ensure timely and compliant accomplishment
of project deadlines and submission of compliant deliverables.
- Collaborate with other Operational Excellence teams to address
- Actively share lessons learned and facilitate knowledge sharing
within the team and larger organization.
- Maintain awareness of regulatory changes and proactively advise
leadership of such changes, proposing changes to procedure as
needed in order to remain compliant.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook,
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of procure-to-pay systems/ software
(Costpoint, Coupa, Ariba, Fieldglass, etc.)
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Subject matter expertise of procurement regulations, processes,
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively
- Ability to operate in a complex and demanding executive level
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience managing teams
- Strong operational knowledge of FAR, CPSR and other Government
- Member of professional contracts or supply chain management
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Advanced Degree
- Supply chain management experience
- Professional certifications
- Project management experience
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $95070 to $175080.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Sacramento , Procurement Liaison, Manager, GPS Subcontracts Team Lead, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!