Company: Carousel Industries of North America Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
NWN Carousel is the leading Cloud Communications Service Provider
(CCSP) focused on transforming the customer and workspace
experience for commercial, enterprise, and public sector
organizations. We deliver hybrid work experiences for millions of
users across North America's 7,000 leading organizations. Our
integrated devices, communications apps, AI-enabled contact
centers, networking, security, and analytics allow our customers to
learn, discover, work, and connect from anywhere - all delivered as
a cloud service that's simple to use and manage. To learn more
about our solutions please visit www.nwncarousel.com
The Project Manager manages projects with a medium/high level of
complexity. -Under the direction of their manager, the Sr. PM will
oversee the lifecycle of a project, schedule and monitor work
efforts, assign resources, delegate tasks and report progress to
Senior Managers and various stakeholders.
The Project Manager will be responsible for developing an
achievable Microsoft project plan, tracking to the plan as well as
to notify Sr. Manager and stakeholders of any risk to meeting the
baselined project plan.
The Project Manager may, coordinate efforts of the company, client
and third party vendors as well as assure that an integrated
software and hardware solution is provided to meet the client's
needs as defined in the agreed Statement of Work (SOW).
Goals and objectives are assigned by the immediate supervisor.
This position requires a positive, hands-on team-oriented
- Manages medium/high complexity projects or project subsets per
the established scope, timeline and budget.
- Strong communication skills, leading and facilitating team and
client meetings as necessary.
- Participate in internal & Client project kickoff meetings to
review project objectives, SOW, change control policy and verify
Client requirements and dates.
- When applicable schedule delivery for equipment and resolve
deficiencies in delivery.
- Identify and request project resources based on the agreed upon
- Confirm pre-requisites are complete and facilitate resolution
of any scheduling issues.
- Manage project changes and confirm with Client the project
deliverables are completed.
- Create and maintain detailed Microsoft project plan, meeting
minutes and RAID logs.
- Obtain required resources by working with the appropriate
- Communicate and review work assignments with the assigned
- Manage day-to-day project activities, risks and
- Manage project scope - review changes with the assigned Sr.
Manager, then resolve and document those changes with the
- Work with the client to ensure understanding of all project
activities, schedules and deliverables.
- Manage client responsibilities and expectations.
- Provide proper communications to the client, NWN-Carousel
management, and team members.
- At least 5+ years of working in a PMO environment or
- Bachelors degree required. -
- Clear understanding of project management principles and
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication
- Can coordinate and manage work streams and projects
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement
strategies and manage change.
- Strong time management skills, ability to drive
- Persuasive negotiating skills
- Strong team work ethic, client facing skills
Keywords: Carousel Industries of North America Inc., Sacramento , Project Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!