Project Manager ($120 MIL, 7-story Tower over Podium Build)
Posted on: June 24, 2022
If you are a Multifamily Project Manager seeking opportunities
within the local market- please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Since 2005, we've built a reputation as a premier builder of
complex and challenging projects of all sizes and levels of detail.
We have a fantastic relationship with our clients, subcontractors,
and community alike due to the talented people we employ and the
way we treat our employees. We've been awarded back-to-back Best
Place to Work Awards as well as the SHARP award for safety and have
recently looked to expand our team based on the steady
year-over-year growth, new projects in negotiations, and overall
success of our business. We've grown to become one of the larger
and more recognized builders locally, doing about $250 MIL/year in
volume. We're looking for talented individuals ready to take their
career to the next step and assume a leadership role with a growing
and thriving firm as we look to expand our team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure that construction activities move according to
predetermined schedule, mitigating and reporting all potential
delays by monitoring the progress of the construction activities on
a regular basis and holding weekly status meetings with all the
team members, subcontractors and clients and their
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project,
which include clients, architects, consultants, subcontractors and
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality
and safety standards.
- Daily inspection of construction site to monitor compliance
with building and safety codes, and other applicable
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate construction
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely
to produce constructability issues and plan coordination problems
prior to beginning construction of the project.
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to
administrative staff, subcontractors, and clients
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific
scopes of the project, such as painting or plumbing
- Prepare subcontracts and negotiate revisions, changes and
additions to contractual agreements
- Manage the budget, track project expenses and minimize exposure
and risk in the project
- Collect, review and approve progress payments submitted by all
subcontractors and vendors
- Ensure project documentation and reports are complete
- Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving
grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review the deliverable
prepared by the team before passing onto client.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering,
Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in multifamily construction
(preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $50
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Project Manager on
ground up slab-on-grade, podium, and other Type-I projects
- Good understanding of mechanical, electrical and plumbing
- Advance knowledge of construction management processes, means
- Recent working knowledge and competence of Microsoft Office,
including Outlook, Excel, Word, and MS Project (additional
experience with Prolog or similar Project Management software is a
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Annual and Performance-based Bonus
- 4 Weeks PTO
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- College Saving/Student Debt Contribution of $100/month
- 100% Company-Paid Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage (50% for
- 401k (w/ match up to 5%)
So, if you are a Project Manager with leadership experience in
multifamily and mixed-use construction, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PW2-1684283 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Pat Ward - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Sacramento , Project Manager ($120 MIL, 7-story Tower over Podium Build), Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!