Regional Manager - Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Stockton or Modesto CA
Company: Betco Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description:SUMMARYResponsible for achieving the territory
annual revenue plan by building end user demand in alignment with
the overall Corporate Strategy of Market penetration supported by
Betco branded or private brand chemical and equipment product
lines.Must live in Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose,
Stockton or Modesto CA areaRESULTS AND EXPECTATIONS: other duties
may be assigned as needed by the Sales Director
- Responsible for adhering to the KPI initiatives monthly as
directed by SVP of Sales & VP Sales Operations.
- Achieve the territory annual revenue plan, which supports the
Market Focus of Education, Building Service Contractors, Retail and
Long Term Healthcare.
- Support the Sales Director in securing the appropriate New
Distribution partners to achieve company sales penetration
objectives as outlined in the annual revenue plan.
- Dedicated selling time for developing key pre-qualified target
end users within Education, Building Service Contractors, Retail
and Long Term Healthcare.
- Responsible for coordinating on-site distributor sales meetings
and on-going field training utilizing the Betco Sales Process to
enhance overall selling skills for distributor sales
representatives (DSR's) creating the "multiplier effect".
- Review annual Gold Program with key sales and marketing
contacts to insure the distributor understands program benefits and
- Participate in the planning and execution of the Strategic
Alliance Action Plans to establish, review and achieve goals and
- Conduct at least one of the following: Betco Roadshow, Gym
Show, or Green Show annually in each major market within the
territory to promote the "Betco bundle"
- Utilize Betco Roadshow trailer stocked with equipment demo
inventory, dilution control systems, skin care, and required floor
care demonstration materials to perform weekly equipment and
product demonstrations with targeted end users.
- Adhere to company Vehicle and Trailer policy
- Achieve the T&E expense budgets within the territory.
- Execute the sales initiative on the promotions and programs to
support the Market focus for Education, Building Service
Contractors, Retail and Long Term Healthcare.
- Demo stock management: Financially responsible for all assigned
- Rotate demo stock thru sales every 180 days or less
- Manage inventory value accordingly
- Support Corporate Account requests to fulfill needs within
- Utilize CRM to enter ALL activity to include End User sales
calls, Target End User activity, Call and Result, Distributor and
End user feedback, and Competitor Information to align with the
- Utilize Outlook (Calendar/Tasks/Contacts/E-Mail), Betco.com,
Betconet, CRM, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Must be proficient in all Betco products, programs, and target
markets.BEHAVIORAL CAPABILITIESBusiness Acumen: Knows how
businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future
policies, practices, trends and information affecting his/her
business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how
strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.Customer Focus: Is
dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal
and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and
uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with
customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective
relationships with customers and gain their trust and
respect.Integrity: Acts consistently with company values and the
highest standards of ethical behavior.Interpersonal Savvy: Relates
well to all kinds of people, up, down, inside and outside the
organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and
effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.Written/Verbal Communications:
Is able to write & speak clearly and succinctly in a variety of
communication settings and styles; can get messages across that
have the desired effect.Negotiating: Can negotiate skillfully in
tough situations with both internal and external groups; can settle
differences with minimum noise; can negotiate with concessions
without damaging relationships; can be direct, forceful and
diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the
negotiations; has a good sense of timing.Decision Quality: Makes
good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based
upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment; most
of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and
accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and
solutions.Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very top-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.. Requirements:EDUCATION and/or
EXPERIENCEBachelor's Degree in Business with sales emphasis3 - 5
years' experience in progressive sales managementJan-San experience
preferredREQUIRED SKILLSProficient in Microsoft Office Suite -
Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and ExcelProficient in the use of
iPad/iPhone.Proficient and knowledgeable in Salesforce.comEQUAL
Keywords: Betco Corporation, Sacramento , Regional Manager - Sacramento, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose, Stockton or Modesto CA, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!