Program Manager & PT or OT - Full Time - Senior Living - Sacramento, CA - Offering $3,000 Bonus!
Company: Therapy Specialists
Posted on: May 15, 2022
HealthPRO-Heritage is seeking a Full-Time Rehabilitation Program
Manager & Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist to lead
rehab services at three beautiful Senior Living Communities in
Now offering a $3,000 Sign-on Bonus with a one year commitment!
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work
diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change
patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication
and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking
for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations,
maybe it's time to look at our company.
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats residents, under orders
from a physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic
procedures designed to restore loss of muscle strength,
coordination and body alignment, to relieve pain and to improve
movement and function. The Physical Therapist participates as a
member of the interdisciplinary team providing support and
information within the area of Physical Therapy. The PT and
Outpatient Coordinator role will oversee Rehab Services in Senior
- Ensure safety precautions and PPE utilization are appropriately
and consistently followed.
- Drive clinical programming and development by working with
referral sources, establishing a presence on campus, health talks,
cross referrals, etc.
- Growth of program and support growth in other
- Ensures all related rehab benchmarks are met.
- Ensure accuracy of all billing by daily, weekly, monthly
management of Casamba.
- Ensure documentation for all services are reimbursable through
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Manage facility expectation of meeting attendance, benchmarks
- Ensure patient treatment is consistent with patient need and
reimbursement level for best possible outcome.
- Ensure TS employee handbook, P&P, practices and programs
are known and followed.
- Ensures that human resource practices are being
- Attend leadership meeting.
- Complete weekly report to Regional Vice President and/or Area
- Demonstrate leadership with STRIVE! program implementation at
- Attend STRIVE! Resident Status Meetings.
- Coordinate monthly STRIVE! community lecture series.
- Coordinate STRIVE! Screenings.
- Conduct a monthly team meeting to review team and facility
goals that include benchmarks, clinical issues and other
- Ability to use multiple EMR systems - Casamba, PCC and Home
- Ensure staffing levels and staffing mix support case load needs
and operational goals.
- Appropriate CPT mix with emphasis on functional CPT
- Demonstrates and manages positive relations between internal
(TS staff) and external customers(patients/facility
- Ensure staff adheres to all TS values and behaviors through
discussion of focused TS core value-lead by example by utilizing
Care that Delivers Caught in the Act to recognize associates for
going above and beyond.
- Provide leadership and problem solving with team to assist them
with clinical questions and working with facility staff, referral
sources, patients and family.
- Recommends to supervisor the hiring, promoting or termination
- Prepares and conducts quarterly Performance Management
Scorecard check-in with staff.
Clinical Staff Training and Development:
- Determines staff development needs and seeks resources to
support learning opportunities. Provide mentorship of new
- Provide training/development plan to meet staff needs.
- Responsible for staff's attendance, implementation, success and
sustainability of TS monthly educational workshops.
- Assist in new program development and niche specific creation,
implementation and sustainability.
- Participates in training and educating facility staff and
- Responsible for team carry over of educational benchmarks.
- Clinical expertise/ and excellence to provide treatment with
high and low level clients.
- Ensure customer is satisfied with all phases of interaction
with TS - treatment outcomes, professionalism, communication,
documentation, scheduling, etc.
- Ensure at least 90% customer satisfaction of family, patient
and facility as demonstrated on annual customer survey.
- Identify and manage facility specific expectations, demands and
- Manage positive relationships with key facility persons
including DON, Facility Department heads, Executive Director,
Administrator and others, as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with
internal and external customers.
- Works with facility to identify outside referral
sources/relationships to increase awareness and reputation in the
community that drives facility admissions and referrals.
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm and professional when
problems arise & maintain customer-centered focus.
- Demonstrates knowledge & adherence to Therapy Specialists
Mission, Values and Service Behaviors.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to use good judgment, tact and diplomacy in all
interpersonal communication and interactions.
- Ability to utilize resources including staff and materials
- Ability to self-manage billable time and efficiency to meet
clinical and operational goals.
- Hands on clinical care is expected in leadership role. Billable
time expectation will be established with supervisor.
Category I: Frequent exposure to blood and bodily fluids. Policy
for universal precautions can be found in Policy and Procedure
manual on V Drive.
- Must have CA License as PT.
- Ensure that human resources has a valid copy of all
Prefer three (3) years clinical experience working with older
adults in a skilled nursing setting; 1 year managerial
- Ability to independently identify problems and initiate
- Self-motivated, able to advocate for PT/OT/SLP
- Evaluate, document, treat and supervise staff in compliance
with State and Federal guidelines.
- Willingness to work beyond normal working hours and in other
positions temporarily, when necessary.
- Able to travel between facilities if needed. Must have reliable
transportation, a valid driver's license and proof of auto
Keywords: Therapy Specialists, Sacramento , Program Manager & PT or OT - Full Time - Senior Living - Sacramento, CA - Offering $3,000 Bonus!, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!