Entry Level Sales Manager
Company: Next Level Recruiting Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Marketing & Sales Firm Seeks Entry Level Professionals!
Our firm has a very high success rate of developing SPORTS-MINDED
individuals into TOP PERFORMERS in a management capacity. We are
seeking inexperienced professionals that would like to take their
winning mindsets' and apply them to lucrative marketing and
We're looking for full-time TEAM LEADS to take on immediate
marketing and account management responsibilities. Applicants must
be highly motivated, sports-minded, well organized, ambitious, and
'people first' oriented. There is NOT a glass ceiling - growth
potential should be your biggest priority here.
- Company Events
- Merit-based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Competitive wages
- Company-paid travel opportunities
- Weekly bonuses such as gift cards, tickets, sports events,
dinners, and concerts, electronics
- Work-life balance
- Employee achievement and recognition
- Formal rotational training
- Personal/sick days
- Vacation days
- Fun company events for philanthropy, team building, networking
- Acquisition of new accounts
- Retention of existing accounts
- Team management
- Campaign management
- Face to Face Negotiations and Sales Presentations
Areas of Training:
- People skills and sales skills
- Leadership development
- Business and organizational skills
- Time management
- Finances (personal and business)
- The fast-paced, fun work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Thorough on the job training
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, taking initiative
& prioritizing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a demanding and dynamic environment with the
flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must be resourceful in unfamiliar tasks.
- Understanding of analytical techniques applied to human
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal, and written
- Ability to work with all levels throughout the organization and
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Displayed strong attention to detail, the ability to
prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and keep deadlines with minimal
- Exhibits strong computer skills and knowledge of relevant
technology including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel,
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Next Level Recruiting Inc, Sacramento , Entry Level Sales Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!