VP Unified Partnerships
Posted on: January 15, 2022
VP Unified Partnerships- Sales role on the Government
initiatives team that builds and maintains effective long-term
strategic partnerships with key decision makers and influencers at
partner advertising agencies. Creates demand for products and
services by underscoring company's compelling marketing solutions
with clients. Achieves revenue targets by increasing revenue spend
per account and managing prospects. Has deep understanding of the
Education vertical and the nuances of marketing within this
Vertical. In addition, has a solid knowledge of all types of media
vehicles, how they work together, and the needs/challenges of all
assigned accounts. Develops new partnership relationships through
networking, research and capabilities presentations to new
agencies. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - -Responsibilities:
- Manage all elements of the agency partnership, both internally
and externally for each agency partner assigned.
- Works with Unified Partnership team to create world class
presentations for new and existing pursuits, specifically in the
- Oversees and manages both the sales and fulfillment process for
- Works collaboratively with both internal and external partners
to deliver all elements of every client campaign.
- Maintains keen understanding of all owned and partner
- Monitors government websites to continually find new RFP
- Identifies and solicits new agency partners; builds and
maintains a full pipeline of potential partners.
- Continually looks for new trends in marketing, with a focus on
Education, to enhance campaign proposals and effectiveness.
- Some travel is required, including overnight when needed.
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver's
license and state-mandated auto insuranceQualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking
- Strong understanding of media terminology and market delivery
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in
a fast-paced environment
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearanceCOVID-19 Vaccine Mandaroty PositionWork
- 5+ years of account management in an advertising agency with an
Education client is preferred, but not requiredEducation:
Keywords: ExecuNet, Sacramento , VP Unified Partnerships, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!