Retail Assistant Store Manager
Company: DXL Group Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DXL Group, the largest specialty retailer of men's XL apparel,
is looking for a Retail Assistant Store Manager who is committed to
building long term relationships with our guests by providing an
experience that is unmatched by other retailers. #FitForYou
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
- We are committed to developing our people in order to promote
- We are located in free-standing stores, not in malls
- ENTIRE team is eligible for quarterly bonuses
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
We are looking for a self-driven and results-oriented Retail
Assistant Store Manager who is passionate about customer service
and coaching team members to achieve their goals within a
fast-paced environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure each guest feels welcomed by spending quality time,
asking questions in order to learn about his/her needs, preferences
- Assist Store Manager by ensuring the store meets sales plans,
while monitoring customer service, inventory, expense control, and
- Serve as a product knowledge expert with the ability to sell
and market a broad range of apparel, including private labels, name
brands, and tailored clothing
- Assist with building a superior customer-focused sales team by
providing on-going coaching and training for selling skills,
behaviors, and operational procedures
ARE YOU A FIT?
Specific qualifications for this role include:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree, a plus
- 1 years of experience in an Assistant Store Manager role
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Previous involvement working in a commission oriented
environment, a plus
- Willingness to travel to neighboring store locations
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. and move up to 50 lbs.APPLY NOW
AND DISCOVER WHY DXL IS FIT FOR YOU!
Keywords: DXL Group Inc., Sacramento , Retail Assistant Store Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!