Audio Visual Project Manager
Company: NWN Carousel
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Project Manager is responsible for demonstrating consistent
high quality work while overseeing NWN Carousel's most complex
projects, managing our most strategic accounts, while adhering to
Project Management best practices methodology as well as NWN
Carousel's guidelines, practices and procedures.
This position will focus on consistent high customer satisfaction
ratings, an aptitude for conflict resolution, the ability to work
independently, demonstrating a high level of integrity and trust.
This role requires excellent communication skills, and a firm grasp
of the difference between a management report and technical report,
providing management with pertinent executive summaries while
filtering out unnecessarily intricate detail.
This role will provide total project leadership and is directly
accountable for the on-time and on-budget delivery of assigned
projects. The PM is responsible for the overall project plan,
budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements. The major
emphasis is on management and coordination of tasks related to the
overall work breakdown structure. Project Managers are required to
manage efforts of the company, customer and third party vendors as
well as assure that an integrated design, hardware and software
solution is provided and followed to meet the customer's
This individual provides solutions to a diverse range of complex
business problems and may be involved in multi-site and/or
multi-country projects, requiring travel and the ability to conduct
presentations for wide audiences ranging from C Level to technical
The primary role and responsibility of a Project Manager is to work
with NWN Carousel Customers, Account Executives, Sales Directors,
Service Delivery Managers, Program Managers, and staff to ensure
that projects are delivered on schedule, within budget, and
consistent with Carousel guidelines and defined client
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain detailed work plan
- Identify and schedule required resources
- Establish and manage project plan, including the development
schedule, delivery schedule, and resource requirements
- Report on project progress at established intervals to the
customer and company management
- Lead and motivate project team; set goals, objectives and
priorities, manage expectations, assign and review work
- Act as primary interface with the customer on issues regarding
the project deliverables
- Obtain customer sign off on key milestones throughout the project
life cycle including project closure
- Act as primary interface and oversight to subcontractors
supplying either product or service
- Ensure that approved methods, processes and tools are
consistently followed using NWN Carousel's documented Project
- Accountable for meeting project schedule and results as well as
for the customer satisfaction and the quality of the
- Manage the development and implementation of program control
strategies and plans such as:
o Action Register
o Change Control
o Communications Plan
o Issues Tracking
o Project Plan
o Risk Analysis and Contingency Plan
o Project Closure Documentation
- Communicate and review work assignments with team.
- Manage project scope - review changes with the AE or the
Implementation Manager, then resolve and document those changes
with the customer
- Manage project to pre-defined project financials and NWN
Carousel's project deliverables
- Work with client project manager to ensure understanding of all
project activities, schedules and deliverables
- Manage client responsibilities and expectations
- Provide proper communications to the client, NWN Carousel
management, and team members
- Assist other Project Managers as appropriate, ensuring optimum
use of available resources
- Assist Account Executives, where appropriate, with maintaining
client relationship. This may include providing Account Executive
- Participate in Project Management process improvement
- Meet departmental guidelines for training and continuous
- Participate in proposal development and pricing estimates when
- Provide information and feedback to Business Development when
- Support the efforts of other groups such as Quality Assurance,
Software Development, Sales, Engineering, and Marketing consistent
with delivering quality products and services to our clients and
- Mentor new and less experienced Project Managers
- Act as a resource for questions related to project management
processes and procedures
--- MS Teams
--- Middle Atlantic
- BS in relevant discipline or equivalent combination of education
and experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Knowledge of established industry standard project management
- Prior experience managing multiple complex projects
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage project scope change and billing
within a for profit environment.
- Experience using project tracking tools.
- Excellent organizational skills demonstrated by managing multiple
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by ability to lead
client and internal team through the duration of the project.
- Excellent written and verbal skills demonstrated by activities
performed in current or previous positions.
- Demonstrated use of tact and diplomacy in managing client
- Demonstrated clarity and accuracy of written documentation.
- Demonstrated poise in public speaking/training situations.
- Experience in audiovisual systems integration and construction
Keywords: NWN Carousel, Sacramento , Audio Visual Project Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!