Web Experience Manager
Company: Grin, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
GRIN is the #1 influencer marketing software solution in the
world. Focused on providing authenticity at scale, GRIN helps
brands manage thousands of direct influencer relationships at a
time, cutting out the middleman seen in legacy influencer networks.
Advanced tools such as the world's largest database of influencers,
automated email outreach and follow-up, campaign management, the
industrys leading influencer CRM, and deep analytics with sales
tracking, power the influencer marketing programs of the fastest
growing consumer brands in the world.Are you passionate about data,
experimentation, and driving revenue in a fast growing business? Do
you have a collaborative, team-first attitude? If so, this role is
for you. Reporting into the Director, Lead Acquisition, the Web
Experience Manager will partner closely with our Growth and Content
teams to maximize channel efficiency and hit aggressive new
customer acquisition targets. Success in this position requires an
analytical mindset blended with an eye for good web design that
aims to improve the customer experience on our website, with killer
coding skills to boot. The Web Experience Manager is a critical
member of GRINs marketing organization, as you will be responsible
for bringing GRINs digital strategy to life across GRIN.co and our
other digital touchpoints. You will also be responsible for owning
the GRIN.co web property holistically, executing high-velocity web
optimizations and page builds that will drive measurable business
results and create world-class web experiences for our future
customers.What you will do:Responsibilities
- Manage website projects from scoping/needs assessment, all the
way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- Collaborate with marketers and designers to build new
experiences for Grin.co
- Be responsible for the execution of maintaining, expanding, and
scaling our web properties.
- Build engaging and interactive web pages that are optimized to
be mobile responsive and SEO friendly as well as actively executing
on strategies for increased site speed and optimal
- Manage the frontend of the website with an expertise in
frontend web development as well as UX/UI design combined with
conversion analytics and data to create top-notch website user
- Work with the marketing teams and product team to create
interactive content connected to the GRIN app API that engages the
customer as well as generates leads.
- Convey ideas and value propositions with captivating
storytelling across all web pages that creates engagement as well
as driving toward business overarching KPIs.
- Maintain a solid understanding of user functionality design,
interaction, architecture, user interfaces and navigation to create
immersive online experiences for our target market.
- Build a deep understanding of visitor and customer behaviors on
our site and use data to implement new page builds centered around
those behaviors to optimize web experience and conversions.
- Work with Growth Marketing Team and use web traffic, site
engagement data, and in-product metrics to prioritize opportunities
and forecast the business impact of potential optimization efforts
across the website.What will you bring?Required Qualifications:
- 2+ years of Growth Marketing or Performance Marketing
experience that included web optimization, web design and/or web
- 3+ years of experience with Wordpress CMS
- Ability to design and execute experiences that are positive for
the brand, delightful for the user, and impactful for the business
key performance indicators.
- Working knowledge of paid acquisition programs (SEM, Social,
Programmatic, etc.) and SEO best practices.
- Experience in a high-growth, SaaS business preferred.Desired:
- UX/UI Design experienceBenefits:
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Home Office set up
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401k Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Tons of growth opportunityand much more!ID: 2021-1133 External
Company Name: Grin, Inc. External Company URL: www.grin.co Street:
400 Capitol Mall Telecommute: Yes
Keywords: Grin, Inc., Sacramento , Web Experience Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!