Identity Management Supervisor
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Kelly Technology is currently looking for an Identity Management
Supervisor for a direct hire role that will be remote indefinitely.
The Identity Management Supervisor will work within the Enterprise
Applications department of the Information Technology division,
this position is responsible for supervising assigned staff,
providing technical leadership, managing service and support
delivery, projects and other activities associated with key IT
initiatives.-- Areas of responsibility will include high
visibility, complex enterprise and administrative
applications.--The Identity Management Supervisor provides identity
and access management expertise to business and project teams to
define business requirements for various technologies, prepares and
reviews system architecture designs, provides expertise in the
planning, development and implementation of identity, access
governance and administration, authentication technologies and
strategies; and provides subject matter expertise in the identity
and access management domain to the organization, engages with IT,
business units throughout the university community and plays an
important role in the effort to secure the identity of the
companies affiliates from threats to the confidentiality,
integrity, and availability of such identities.Provides direct
supervision to IT professionals and skilled technical employees.
Functions as advisor to unit and administration. Analyzes and
resolves problems, interprets policies (e.g., security, fiscal
management, HR, contracts and grants, and resource management in
defined areas) and demonstrates solid subject matter knowledge.
Exercises judgment within defined procedures, processes, and
policies to determine appropriate action. Supervises assigned staff
to assure accountability and stewardship of department resources
(operational, data, financial, and human) in compliance with
departmental goals and objectives.--Receives assignments in
multiple forms including but not limited to tasks, projects, and/or
objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
Provides direction to staff according to established policies,
processes, standards, and management guidance. Administers policies
that directly affect subordinate staff. Recommends changes to
department policies and practices. Identifies risks, issues and/or
opportunities and responds accordingly. Contributes and provides to
team priority setting and any associated workflow and/or process
analysis.This position will interact with all levels of IT
management and-- staff in the performance of duties and will work
with a high degree of independence and decision-making.-- May be
required to work outside traditional business hours to meet
critical needs of the organization.Responsibilities:
- Participates in the development and monitoring of information
systems policies, processes, and procedures for university
- Lead and organize effective teams through collaboration,
guidance, and motivation.
- Ensures that production systems are maintained, technical
infrastructure is established, and service incidents and requests
are resolved within department standards.
- Participate in IT quality initiative to analyze root cause of
system failures and-- implement solutions.--
- Participate in the development and maintenance plan for the
current and next fiscal year service delivery and projects. Key
deliverables, project status, team challenges/barriers should be
clearly defined and shared with IT management.
- Holds regular meetings with the IT Manager, assigned team
members and actively seeks out barriers to daily work and project
- Actively and consistently communicates with IT Manager,
assigned team members, and other teams and customers as needed to
represent the efforts and status of team activities and
- Delivers consistent and timely service delivery performance and
project status that is well written and can be understood by
customers and management.
- Applies advanced IT architecture concepts to function as the
highest-level technical expert.
- Guide identity, access and authentication technology strategic
development, planning, and implementation.--
- Participate in project planning, development, implementation,
and evaluation of information systems that support operations and
- Participate as systems expert on identify, access and
- Perform and assist with vendor services engagement and
- Act as the IT point of contact for questions, application
support, and maintenance of the system.
- Coordinate with appropriate IT partners to evaluate and
implement application upgrades and patches.
- Collaborate with IT partners, including, but not limited to,
customer service, infrastructure, network and security, regarding
application needs to meet technology requirements.
- Coordinate and collaborates with other teams, as required, to
ensure applications are effectively and proactively managed and
- Fulfill the role of IT liaison for production issues.
Communicate with business partners, IT partners, vendors, and
others as needed, on resolution.
- Troubleshoot complex issues related to identity, software,
hardware, operating systems, and distributed information
- Identifies, coordinate, and communicate service and support
between IT, business partners and vendors.
- Coordinate development of new standard operating procedures to
standardize routine processes of support technology used by the
- Develop custom code and/or queries to review technical work or
to meet project or production needs.--
- Knowledgeable of relevant Identity and Access regulations, and
companies security & privacy policies.-- Actively enforce, within
scope of responsibility, organization security practices and
- Collaborate with IT Security team regarding application and
service security needs.
- Keep diligent in daily work to identify, correct, and prevent
any security or policy violations.
- Actively support all audits and security assessments.
- Recommends hiring of new employees, salary actions,
terminations, and performance ratings. Coordinates personnel
management activities for assigned team.--
- Keeps management informed of employees with performance
concerns and ongoing HR actions pertaining to any assigned
- Holds staff accountable for daily tasks assigned, project
deliverables, and other work as relevant.--
- Supports and coaches employees to ensure optimal job
performance and project deliverables.--
- Creates annual employee evaluations on a timely basis.
Discusses evaluations with applications management prior to
completion and seeks IT-- managers input on staff
- Manages staff leaves. Ensures proper approval and documentation
of any staff leave is accomplished.----
- Coordinates staff training as needed. Partners with IT Business
Manager and companies Human Resources on use of organization
- Helps analyze the needs of functional departments and helps to
establish priorities for feasibility studies and systems design and
implementation to develop new and/or modify information processing
- Coordinates activities of professional staff with functional
departments involved in system requirements, techniques, and
- Coordinate with appropriate application teams to plan and
implement application upgrades/replacements.--
- Provides oversight or manages all aspects of project design and
deployment for small and medium projects.
- Leads and manages all issues relevant and is engaged with other
staff and relevant projects.--
- Works with managers of business and clinical depts to implement
changes with IT support for technical and operational
- Incorporates information system standards and operational
standardization in accordance with administrative/operational
- Participates in Application Deployment Go Live support, which
may include working evenings, nights and extended hours.
- Uses good judgment to escalate issues, risks and/or
opportunities to IT management and senior leadership.
- Participates in developing and monitoring operational and
budget processes, staff FTE, finance, human resources and space
- Defines new project budgets and updates cash flows for small to
- Maintains financial controls on all maintenance contracts and
fees (hardware, software, other) and manages the vendor
relationshipWhy Kelly--?By partnering with Kelly IT, you'll have
direct connections to top companies around the globe-giving you the
chance to put your tech skills to work on some of today's most
intriguing, innovative, and high-visibility projects. In a world
where change is the only constant, our unparalleled connections and
IT market expertise help you take your skills exactly where you
want to go. We're here to help you gain experience, keep learning,
and move your career forward.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always
thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of
working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading
advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we
believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities
that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people
with great companies is what we do best, and our employment
opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and
industries around the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer
committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing
accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the
hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation
Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs
that are made known to Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Sacramento , Identity Management Supervisor, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!