Senior Business Project Manager
Posted on: February 24, 2021
This is a Permanent Role, Candidates need to go onsite 3 day a
Week after the covid shelter is lifted.Candidates with experience
in Financial Industry will be preferred.TASKS, DUTIES,
- Provide leadership and direction and gathers input and
influences business leaders to develop the short-to-long-term
strategy and annual information technology business plans, shaping
the digital future needs for the business.
- Lead the development and implementation of strategy for a
business area or significant function, anticipating mega-trends and
complex challenges and opportunities, and ensuring integration with
wider corporate strategy.Works closely with wider business,
function and technology teams to approve and assign information
technology resources to oversee projects and performance, capture
existing status of budget and delivery and plan and execute on
business changes across a moderate subset of the organization.
- Provides consultation and strategic expertise to stakeholders
in defining requirements, and provides broad oversight to portfolio
investments regarding digital, innovation and modernization
- Lead in fostering partnerships and cross-functional
collaboration across information technology teams.
- Initiate and develop relationships with business users in order
to build rapport and credibility as well as develop a deep
knowledge of assigned program area(s)
- Perform research and take advantage of learning and development
opportunities to gain an understanding of business strategies,
competitor capabilities, and industry and technology trends
- Identify opportunities and innovative ideas which have the
potential to streamline/automate processes, reduce costs or staff
effort, improve quality, solve real business problems, and/or grow
- Facilitate and manage business requests, facilitate the
creation of business cases and roadmaps, and set appropriate
stakeholder and user expectations
- Ensure business value realization and optimization, from value
plans through consultancy, business case development, financial
awareness, managing expectations, and identifying opportunities to
- Ensures business benefits associated with IT projects are
quantified and realized including determining metrics and data
necessary to demonstrate cost/time savings and/or value added
- Work to gather, document, and prioritize business requirements,
assess options, risks, and costs, assist in the identification,
evaluation, and design of technical solutions, and develop
- Advocate within IT, helping the delivery teams better
understand business strategies and actions
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
as well as superior listening, critical thinking, and probing
skills - with subtlety, tact, and diplomacyQUALIFICATIONS
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree, preferably in a Management
Information Systems, Information management, Information
Technology/Computer Sciences field.
- EXPERIENCE: Seven years or more experience in IT as a
consultant or BSA. Experience working in the financial services and
banking industry preferred. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS
- Knowledge of technology solutions. Knowledge of BSA practices,
business and technology issues related to management of enterprise
information assets. Experience in establishing and utilizing
performance management metrics for organizational performance
monitoring. Ability to translate business and data requirements
into technical requirements
- Effective oral and written communication skills required to
understand and communicate information and ideas in a clear and
understandable manner with key business partners.
- Knowledge and ability to use independent judgment in regards to
all relevant state and federal laws that govern IT/Compliance
issues, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Experience in multiple IT disciplines to include: Support,
development, implementation, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking/judgment skills,
and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage change and inspire business partners to
- Strategic thinking and project management skills.
- Ability to interact with senior and executive-level management;
and to build strong relationships at all levels of staff.
- Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other
business and functional areas.
- Ability to effectively partner and influence at the executive,
management, and staff level.
- Professional presentation skills.
Communication, Compliance, organization, Business,
Keywords: Collabera, Sacramento , Senior Business Project Manager, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!