Manager, Sales/ System Engineering
Company: Zscaler, Inc.
Posted on: January 17, 2020
*This role can be located anywhere on the West coast, AZ, NV, or
Zscaler enables the world s leading organizations to securely
transform their networks and applications for a mobile and
cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to
the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from
everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center.
Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center
and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business
policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the
right application, regardless of device, location, or network.
Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access scans
every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and
nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access offers authorized
users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the
data center or public clouds without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity,
enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional
appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more
than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security
cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data
loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost
containment of the cloud securely.
Sales Engineering Manager
We're looking for an exceptional Sales Engineering Manager to lead
and grow our sales engineering organization in the Central &
Western US. You will lead our existing sales engineers and help us
grow and strengthen the team. You will align closely with Area
Sales Directors, product management, and engineering to help close
deals and execute strategic solutions for customers and partners.
We need a seasoned pre-sales leader with a proven track record
growing a sales engineering organization.
* Recruit, mentor, and develop the enterprise sales engineering
team covering the Central & Western US.
* Refine and scale the core sales engineering processes such as
discovery, technical qualification and proof-of-concept.
* Develop solution and customer proposals.
* Develop and deliver product and solution demonstrations.
* Work with sales leadership and clients to design, create and
present business solutions to increase client revenue growth.
* Drive the development of account plans for larger clients.
* Provide advice and support response to requests for proposals
(RFPs), i.e. present recommendations and associated benefits to
* Promote products and business solutions at conferences, forums,
* Participate in regional industry events/organizations as a
* Collaborate with a variety of internal functional areas to ensure
solutions are implemented and supported in-line with client
* Provide input on product development or enhancements to existing
products to product management function.
* Bachelor s Degree in Engineering or a related field or equivalent
* 10+ years of experience in sales engineering or systems
engineering with at least 5 years managing and directing a sales
* Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security
technologies including but not limited to: HTTP and web related
technologies, proxies, caches, firewalls, SSL/IPsec, VPN s, DLP,
anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS).
* Demonstrated success working with Fortune 1000 companies.
* Strong customer relationship and people skills as well as strong
written communications and presentation skills.
* Excellent project management skills.
* Ability to influence technical decision makers and
* Ability to travel frequently.
What you can expect from us:
* An environment where you will be learning cutting edge
technologies and architectures
* A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
* Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our
values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in
the industry* Do you want to work on disruptive technology* Do you
thrive in a fluid work environment* Do you appreciate a company
culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates
achievement* If you said yes, we d love to talk to you about
joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn
Keywords: Zscaler, Inc., Sacramento , Manager, Sales/ System Engineering, Executive , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!