Posted on: August 7, 2022
Ready To Join Us As Service Engineer?
- Passionate about problem solving?
- Detail oriented with effective communication skills?
- Interested to work for an international organization that is
The Big Picture
Televic Rail, responsible for designing, developing, testing, and
maintaining on-board passenger information and mechatronic safety
systems for trains, trams, and metro's, is growing at an
exponential rate. Over 24 000 vehicles worldwide have already been
equipped with our systems. We are considered the number one
reference, hence our search for the best professionals.
To support our continuous growth in North America, we are looking
for a Service Engineer who will be responsible for supporting our
projects at our customers facilities across the United States and
Canada. As part of our Customer Service team, you will ensure our
systems are performing at the highest level. This position is based
in our TELEVIC US Corp office in Sacramento, CA.
- You will perform regression testing in TELEVIC US Corp on
updated software prior to release to the train builder.
- You will be responsible for training the train builders and end
customers on how to use our on-board and wayside software.
- You create, perform, and report on on-site test procedures,
including full function testing of the system, on vehicles either
at the train builder's facility or end customer's location, in the
presence of the client and/or inspectors.
- You will investigate problems, diagnose, and perform overhauls,
repairs, and retrofits as needed either on-site or in TELEVIC US
- You will assist our Production and Repair department with
testing and diagnosing devices returned for non-conformities.
- You have a bachelor's degree (e.g., Computer Science,
Electronics, ICT or equivalent) with at least 5 years of relevant
- You possess expertise in the domain of system testing and
troubleshooting; fundamental knowledge of Linux, software,
hardware, and networking technology (TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, etc.) is
- You are well organized with the ability to prioritize and work
independently; work under pressure and have strong analytical and
- You communicate clearly verbally and in written form.
- You are willing to travel frequently, 40% - 60% of the time,
primarily within North America, and possess a valid passport.
- Experience in the rail industry is a plus.
Televic develops, manufactures and installs high-tech communication
systems. We bridge thegap between people, systems and information
and provide our customers with reliable andstate-of-the-art
interaction solutions. Communication is in our DNA!
We focus on 4 niche markets: Conference, Education, Healthcare and
Televic Rail is considered the number one reference for
high-quality on-board communication.and control systems, hence our
search for talented colleagues! At Rail you will get theopportunity
to collaborate with top-notch references worldwide (e.g., Siemens,
Hitachi,Bombardier and local operators).
We welcome you in TELEVIC US Corp in Sacramento, CA. We offer you
an attractive salary with exciting legal benefits.
Our strong focus on training and development sets us apart! At
Televic, you work in a stimulating environment that emphasizes your
unique talents and growth. We value direct communication, team
spirit and a drive for results.
Keywords: Televic, Sacramento , Service Engineer, Engineering , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!