Assistant Resident Engineer
Company: TRC Companies, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and
engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national
engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides
integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure
markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and
government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to
delivery and operation.
TRC is looking for experienced Assistant Resident Engineer for
projects near Sacramento, CA.
- Coordinate and manages services provided by
- Contract Administration (process contractor pay applications,
evaluate and process change orders, responses to RFI, RFCs, project
correspondence with Contractor, Stakeholders and Designers)
- Review technical submittals for materials incorporated into the
project, temporary structures and work plans
- Coordinate and inspect contractor work while project is in
progress, safety, quality assurance of materials
- Track change order requests & problem issues and react to
feedback from Client Management personnel, prepare reports on
project details and communicate overall project goals and details
to senior client managers
- Maintain project management logs (RFIs, changes, submittals,
construction documents, FF&E, close-out)
- Assist the Project Manager with controlling and monitoring
project budget & schedule
- Coordinates and facilities relocation of utilities by third
parties during construction
- Contribute feedback that might make work safer, cheaper,
cleaner, lower impact or any other way improve the operational
success of the projects
- Support business development efforts and help maintain client
- A minimum of 1 or more years' experience on transit, roadway
and or bridges construction projects in California is desired.
- Ability to work independently, make effective decisions
concerning construction work in progress, and solve field
- Certified as a Qualified SWPPP Developer or Practitioner is
- A thorough understanding of Cal-OSHA practices and
- A thorough understanding of American with Disability Act (ADA)
and Caltrans ADA requirements.
- A thorough understanding of field methods, practices, and
construction office procedures.
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and
benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. For
more information, please visit our website attrccompanies.com
A pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments
since the 1960s, TRC is a national engineering, consulting and
construction management firm providing integrated services to the
infrastructure, power, oil and gas, and environmental markets.
We serve a broad range of clients in government and industry,
implementing complex projects from initial concept to operations.
TRC has over 6,000 technical professionals and support personnel at
more than 150 offices globally, including Canada, China and the UK.
Our clients depend on TRC's multidisciplinary teams to design
solutions to their toughest business challenges in the energy,
environmental and infrastructure markets.
Backed by 50 years of design know-how, we combine science and
applied technology with sound business strategy to solve complex
transportation infrastructure challenges for today and tomorrow.
Our assignments include small and medium-sized bridges, culverts,
railroad grade separations, viaducts, and major water crossings in
both rural and urban environments.
We understand our clients' goals, and embrace them as our own,
applying creativity, experience, integrity and dedication to
deliver superior solutions to the world's energy, environment and
We will solve the challenges of making the Earth a better place to
live - community by community.
TRC is ranked #17 on ENR's list of the Top 500 Design Firms in the
United States. We are also ranked No. 10 in ENR's list of pure
design firms, No. 6 in Power, No. 8 in Hazardous Waste, and No. 16
in Industrial Process/Petroleum.
Please Watch The Video Below To Learn More
TRC is an equal opportunity employer: EOE
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all employees.
Keywords: TRC Companies, Inc., Sacramento , Assistant Resident Engineer, Engineering , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!