HVAC Installer Technician
Company: Pearce Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At PEARCE SERVICES, we've got a career for you.
Join the nation's leading service provider for critical telecom and
network infrastructure, renewable energy installations (solar and
wind), EV charging stations, and large-scale power generation and
batteries. With over 1,800 team members, operating out of 25
offices throughout the country and servicing over 50,000 unique
locations nationwide, Pearce provides a comprehensive service
experience to our customers by offering a wide range of telecom and
renewable energy assets maintenance, repair, and repowering.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an
inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do
impactful work. Pearce's broad service capabilities and geographic
footprint throughout the United States and provides an excellent
home for field technicians and service professionals to grow and
advance their careers. Learn more about Pearce Services at
www.Pearce-Services.com and www.Pearce-Renewables.com.
Pearce Services is seeking skilled and motivated HVAC Installer
Technicians to join our team installing, servicing, and repairing
commercial HVAC units on cell phone towers. This is a fast-paced
and challenging job that is best suited for individuals who are
self-directed, highly motivated, willing to travel and look to
learn and grow in the Telecom industry.
- Installing and replacing components of entire systems of
commercial cooling systems on cell tower cooling units.
- Timely and accurate completion of daily reports.
- Driving to remote work sites as needed.
- Performing upgrades on out-of-season equipment.
- Conducting performance checks as required.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- 2 or more years experience with HVAC maintenance (commercial
- Experience with wall-mounted MarvAir, Bard, and MarvAir DAC/WAC
direct air cooling units. Highly Preferred.
- Compliance with FCC/FAA/EPA/OSHA Regulations.
- Basic knowledge of electronic, mechanical, and electrical
components, including refrigeration systems.
- Ability to operate a phone, computer, and/or tablet.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and by
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving
record and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and
- Ability to work overtime and travel for work when needed highly
preferred, especially during busy summer months.
- Ability to lift over 50 pounds
- Ability to stoop, bend, kneel, squat, sit, walk, and climb for
extended periods of time
- Must have unimpaired hearing
WHAT WE OFFER
Join the country's largest national independent services company
that will provide you with the tools and resources you need to
design, build and enhance a successful career. Pearce offers a
family-friendly and innovative culture with opportunities for
growth, competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits (medical,
dental, vision, life insurance), PTO/Holidays and a
company-matching 401(k) Retirement plan. Also provided are a
company vehicle, phone, laptop, or tablet (as required for your
role), and all necessary tools and safety equipment.
TO APPLY For immediate consideration, please apply at the provided
link and submit your most current resume.
Pearce believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal
opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the
decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based
on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any
other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Pearce Services, Sacramento , HVAC Installer Technician, Engineering , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!