Project Engineer - Multifamily GC with Projects in Suisun City
Location: Suisun City
Posted on: November 22, 2021
If you are a Project Engineer looking to grow your career in
multifamily construction with a well-established, local area
general contractor, the read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Since 2004, we have grown to become the General Contractor of
choice for private and public sector clients alike. We are a
tight-knit group with the ability to take on larger, complex
project but also offer the personalized experience and customized
approach of a smaller firm. With an annual revenue in the at -$50
MIL, we may not be the biggest name in the industry but our
custom-tailored approach to each project and passion in multifamily
construction, specifically within the affordable housing space has
made us one of the most trusted names in the greater Sacramento
region for over 15 years. We are currently expanding our teams with
future projects in preconstruction and seeking a senior-level
Project Manager with strong vertical construction experience within
commercial and multifamily construction.
What You Will Be Doing
- Write RFIs (Request for Information) and expedite answers for
- Know and understand the subcontract documents as they apply to
assigned areas of responsibility.
- Process Submittals and follow thru with approvals.
- Have working knowledge of project schedules.
- Expedite shop drawings, submittals and safety requirements for
assigned tasks. Utilize the Project Management system for shop
drawing administration. Supply required submittal information such
as field dimensions.
- Request and follow up on project submittals required from
Subcontractors and distribute to appropriate persons.
- Prepare and maintain all LEED documentation.
- Procure materials and/or equipment as instructed by Project
- Receive and distribute information on clarification and changes
in the work for areas of responsibility. Obtain and check
subcontractors pricing and assist in assembling change order
requests as directed by the Project Manager.
- Assist in documenting changes; maintain project records, red
line transfers and correspondence.
- Review and respond to correspondence to and from subcontractors
and vendors for assigned tasks.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes as directed by Project
- Be a leader in open communication with team members. Promote
good relations with all parties.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering,
Architecture, or related field of study
- 3+ years of GC-level experience in multifamily construction
(preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $20
MIL+ or 100+ units)
- 1-year minimum field experience on ground up slab-on-grade,
podium, and other multi-unit residential projects
- Proficient computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word,
Excel, Outlook), P6, MS Project, or other CPM Scheduling Software,
Procore or similar project management software
- Knowledge of building systems, construction processes and
- Strong Leadership Abilities
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (Depending On Experience)
- Performance & Company-based Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 401k (w/ match!)
- Car Allowance and Gas Card
So, if you are a Project Engineer with experience, please apply
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AK10- -- in the email subject line
for your application to be considered.***
Alyssa Knodel - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Sacramento , Project Engineer - Multifamily GC with Projects in Suisun City, Engineering , Suisun City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!