Posted on: March 29, 2020
The Project Engineer will have two main responsibilities that will
include: (1) technical writing through review and collaboration on
specifications, site plans and contract documents and generation of
proposals, submittals, and technical correspondence, and (2)
project management as the point of contact and engineering resource
from conceptual design through fabrication and commissioning.
This a long-term position with growth opportunities. The successful
candidate will become an integral part of the team, and will be
working on projects with state, federal, regulatory and private
This position is ideal for a motivated self-starter with civil
engineering background who is looking to further their career with
a successful small business. Excellent communication, networking,
organization, and teamwork skills required. Civil engineer with
P.E. license and general understanding of AutoCAD, electrical
control logic, structural analysis and 3D modeling is
- Offer technical correspondence throughout projects from
procurement to commissioning.
- Review and collaborate on specifications, site plans, and
- Generate submittals for review by general contractors and
- Act as point of contact with engineering consultants, clients,
general contractors, and subcontractors on all design revisions,
project updates, and technical support.
- Exercise civil engineering judgment in evaluation, selection
and modification of standard engineering techniques and
- Perform site visits, quality control inspections, and project
- Generate proposals for distribution to general contractors for
bidding, to clients for design-build projects, and to private
- Self-starter ? identify what needs to be done on a project
- Works well independently as the sole civil engineer.
- Works well collaboratively with mechanical design, fabrication
team, and outside entities (structural engineering, electrical
engineering, environmental regulation and permitting).
- Gains satisfaction seeing a project from start to finish.
- Thrives in a relaxed, small business environment.
- Works well with minimal company structure.
- Hands on work ethic.
- Heavy civil engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Construction: 2 years (Preferred)
- Project Engineer: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Sacramento, CA 95832 (Required)
- PE (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Keywords: W3Global, Sacramento , Civil Engineer, Engineering , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!