Lead Preschool Teacher
Company: The Goddard School - Rocklin, CA
Posted on: October 12, 2018
The Goddard School in Rocklin is growing!
We are looking for passionate, experienced, and dedicated teachers for our Preschool, PreK, and Toddler classrooms.
Are you happy with your current role, team, leadership? Would you like to...
- Work in a beautiful New Facility in a supportive environment?
- Collaborate with an Excellent team at a highly-rated school?
- Earn a competitive wage with great benefits & opportunity for growth? What We Offer
The Goddard School offers a competitive Compensation Package and Benefits including:
- $12 - $16/hr based on Experience, Education and Certifications
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation & Sick days
- Generous Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Employer Matched IRA (Independent Retirement Account)
- Strong Health & Safety Standards; New Facilities and Equipment
- Professional Development; Resource and Training Programs What We Value
- Farm to Fork Cooking & Organic Gardens to teaching \"Chess at 3\"
- Our play-based, STEAM-focused curriculum
- Creating a professional preschool environment for Professional Teachers We're growing with the community, and creating an amazing educational experience for our children. We're a little bit different, and we are thrilled with the positive feedback & reviews from our current families. (See Yelp, Facebook, and Parent Testimonials on our website).
Our Job Requirements
All Lead Teacher candidates who wish to be considered must meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor s or Associate s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field OR a current CDA; Enrollment in Credentialing Program will also be considered for Assistant roles
- Prior classroom experience at a childcare center, daycare, or preschool
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Positive attitude and inherent love for young children
- Ability to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 50 pounds Our Teacher Responsibilities
- Developing innovative and engaging lesson plans that meet Goddard standards
- Effectively andprofessionally communicating to parents and fellow staff members
- Using computer & tablet-based classroom and lesson planning & assessment apps
- Interacting with and nurturing children to support play, exploration, and learning
- Following Goddard Schools QA Health & Safety Standards
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem, intellectual stimulation, and social skills
- Committing to continuing education and staying current on the latest early childhood practices Apply now to Join Us!
The Goddard School is a renowned program with a Piaget (Learning through Play) based foundation and a leader in the private preschool industry. More than just daycare, for 30 years, The Goddard School has instilled a lifelong love of learning and set the standard for excellence.
Associated topics: associate kindergarten teacher, baby, child, child care, daycare, early, kindergarten, preschool assistant teacher, preschool teacher, toddler teacher
Keywords: The Goddard School - Rocklin, CA, Sacramento , Lead Preschool Teacher, Education / Teaching , Rocklin, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!