Company: Swing Education
Posted on: September 9, 2023
Pay rate: $20-$31 per hour Hiring NOW for 2023-24 School Year
Substitute teach where you want, when you want! Swing Education
makes it easy for passionate educators to find substitute teaching
jobs in your area. Since 2015, we've partnered with 2,800 schools
and districts across the country to improve the experience of being
a sub and finding subs. When you substitute teach with Swing,
you'll be a W2 employee and get full access and control of all
available requests to set your teaching schedule. 6 AM phone calls
are a thing of the past, and advanced text notifications are here
to stay. Find substitute teacher assignments across multiple
schools and districts through one easy application process. You'll
get paid every Friday and can control your earnings by choosing how
many days you work. Your earning potential has never looked better!
What to expect for the application process:
- 1. Once you click apply, you will be taken to Swing's
- 2. Answer a few simple questions to register and begin the
- 3. Follow the steps on the screen. Your responses will help us
determine your qualifications, flag gaps, and notify you of any
action needed to get you certified and started.
- 4. Once you have completed all the necessary requirements, you
will start to see all available schools and assignments on your
computer, your phone, or on the Swing app! The benefits of subbing
with Swing based on eligibility:
- You will get paid on time weekly, every Friday.
- You will always earn the maximum pay . We never take a cut of
- You will be reimbursed for your Livescan fee AFTER TEACHING
YOUR FIRST DAY with Swing.
- You will be able to select the assignments that best fit your
- You will be granted access to available jobs in your area.
- You will have a chance to earn perks throughout the year.
- You will find answers and receive support whenever you have
questions or need help.
- You will get an opportunity to earn a $100 referral bonus by
telling your friends about us. And they'll receive $100 too!
- You will have access to health benefits and 401K as a W2
employee of Swing. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-yr college or university in the
- Pass a background check and negative TB test before the hiring
date. Pay rate: $20-$31 per hour Pay is an estimate; Actual pay may
vary depending on job-related factors like location, school,
education, and certification.
Keywords: Swing Education, Sacramento , Guest Teacher, Education / Teaching , Elverta, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!