Paint and Sip Instructor
Company: Painting & Vino
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Seeking Artist For Dynamic Painting Company*
Painting & Vino is currently looking to contract part-time artists
to begin immediately.
*Note\* This is a contracted position. You will be self-employed,
not an employee.*
We are a creative and dynamic company that has taken the classic
combination of art and wine and created a fun and entertaining
experience for all to enjoy.
Check out this cool Painting & Vino video:
Please read the following description of the contracted service
needed. The best individual for this contracted service will be a
talented artist that is comfortable teaching and entertaining a
group of beginner artists. This is not a typical art class, this is
a fun and social environment.
Pay is based on revenue share for each event so hourly varies
depending on the size of the class.
Be sure to research our website to get an idea of what we offer:
* Artistic Ability
* Reliable Transportation with Cargo Space
* Friendly Demeanor
* Can lift up to 40lbs
* Strong social media presence and ability to self-promote
*The scope of work will include but is not limited to: *
- Monthly painting submissions of relevant paintings geared toward
our target audience. Using paintings to create a calendar of events
each month. Training provided. Always acrylic paintings - no
- Purchasing your own supplies and keeping inventory
- Setting up classes and breaking down the classes
- Teaching a step-by-step painting class on a 16x20 canvas through
the use of 9 different colored paints and 5 different brushes
within a 2.5-hour timeline
- Creating a fun and relaxed atmosphere throughout the class
- Offering assistance to students
- Making sure to always end the painting on time
- Building relations with local restaurants to host classes.
- Localized marketing of classes and on social media. Corporate
level marketing efforts are provided by Painting & Vino.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1,000.00 - $5,000.00 per month
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
We are taking COVID precautions
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* art: 3 years (Required)
* Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
* Business management: 2 years (Preferred)
* Event marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
* English (Required)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Painting & Vino, Sacramento , Paint and Sip Instructor, Education / Teaching , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!