Company: Henry Schein
Posted on: January 15, 2022
JOB OVERVIEW: This position is a technical training/support
specialist for our digital restorations product line as well as the
3D printing and CBCT workflows. Primary responsibility will be
focused on ensuring each customer's successful integration of new
equipment and technology purchases into their practice.
- You will be the initial point of contact for new customers in
delivering in office training, including 3D integration for
implant, ortho and sleep related workflow.
- Escalation support for application and hardware related issues
for our digital equipment and software solutions. Work with
Equipment Coordinators and local sales teams to understand
installation dates and schedule appropriate training activities
including post sale follow-up.
- Responsible for proactively reaching out to all new Digital
Restorations customers post installation and training (6-8 times
over first 100 days) to capture satisfaction levels, training
experience, adoption success and frequency of use.
- In addition to training and support responsibility, this role
will be an available sales support resource for the field sales
team to access to deliver in office demos to prospective customers.
- Provide new customer basic system training for all CEREC,
Planmeca CAD/CAM, and Digital Scanning solutions.
- Manage 100-day post sale activities and customer experience
tracking and reporting ensuring appropriate adoption and office
- Manage the entire training protocol for new customers (2-3 Day
sessions) from start to finish.
- Help facilitate and resolve customer escalations including
software and hardware related issues related to our digital product
offering. Work with TechCentral and/or manufacturer support teams
to manage software and technical inquiries.
- Deliver in-office product demos to prospective customers as
- Build relationships with TSMs and customers to promote local
study clubs and provide opportunities for customers to advance
their product education.Qualifications - ExternalQUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with CAD/CAM and 3D Imaging devices and planning
software is preferred, but we are willing to train the right
- Experience in training dental staff and doctors on imaging and
or CADCAM preferred
- Associate degree required; Bachelor degree preferred.
- Valid driver's license required. EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a minimum of 3 years dental experience.
- Registered dental assistant or Hygienist that is capable to
work in the mouth is preferred.
- Technical support experience preferred. SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE &
- Must have passion for being part of a hard-working team.
- Must have ability to multi-task in a fast-paced
- Must have excellent ability to learn and articulate
software-related problems and technical concepts.
- Must have strong active listening skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail when communicating with
customers (verbal & written).
- Must have ability to empathize with customers and convey
- Must have basic understanding of Internet connectivity and
- Travel may be required for equipment installations and
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and
does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry,
disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue
hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally
Keywords: Henry Schein, Sacramento , CAD/CAM Trainer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!