VP of Marketing
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Experience: Executive Management (SVP, VP, Department Head,
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Category: Marketing / Advertising
Industry: Consumer Products and Services / Retail & Wholesale
Company: PrincetonOne Headquarters
Reference ID: vbLJ9Z
Date Posted: 09/13/2021
- Brand Strategy: Owns the marketing strategy for brand-driven
growth in collaboration with strong Product and Operational peers
as partners. Establish and implement short and long-term
departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating
- Direct Response Campaigns: Oversees the end-to-end development
of integrated digital campaigns to continue the strong history of
sales and fanatical customer loyalty and engagement. Develops and
executes quantitatively-oriented, fact-based and insight-driven
digital marketing initiatives.--Makes testing and versioning an
everyday part of the email creative and send list strategy.
- Performance Marketing:--Works closely with tenured agencies on
performance marketing and loyalty program strategy and execution,
ensuring smart use of marketing investments and support of new
product launch, target user segment, and geographical expansion
- CRM: Responsible for maintain and mining the customer database
and retention strategy while ensuring quality assurance and
customer data protection.--Utilizes sophisticated customer cohort
data to ensure DTC customer metrics continue to drive growth.
- Loyalty:--Expand an already strong customer loyalty program
through on-going targeted initiatives to increase the overall size
of the Inner Circle group, improve level-up statistics and reactive
lapsed members to shore up level-down counts.
- Team Leadership: Provides leadership and inspires a brand team
to meet ambitious goals. Defines team structure, hiring priorities,
and agency needs to deliver against a core scope of work. Attracts,
builds, leads, and retains a high performing, multi functional,
diverse team that is dedicated to the mission of the organization.
Firmly establishes the team in service to all areas of the business
as well as stewards of the brand experience. Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in brand marketing, preferably a mix of
agency and in-house roles, with at least 5 years of experience
managing e-commerce marketing initiatives.
- Exhibits proven strategic brand thought-leadership. Is an
exceptional storyteller, able to see the big picture, propose
innovative solutions to complex problems, and articulate clear
goals, insights, plans and achievements to a senior executive
- Brings depth and breadth of experience with integrated brand
campaign planning and creative execution of digital and social
- Expertise in brand tracking, qualitative and quantitative
research, creative testing, campaign analysis, and leading a road
map of insights-driven brand marketing.
- Master planner, able to translate strategic goals into
year-round tactical plans.
- Detail and deadline oriented. Able to react quickly to change.
What we Expect
- Customer Obsession: you know who your customer is and working
in service to them is working in service to our end
consumer.--Hunting may not be your passion, but you are committed
to quickly learn the industry, the unique language, and the key
segments to excel in your role as the Marketing Leader and to be
able to communicate effectively with your peers and team, most of
whom are personally passionate about hunting and the outdoors.
- Commitment to Top Talent: you are passionate about working with
the best possible people. You know how to attract them, develop
them, and teach others to do the same.
- Detail-Oriented: You are obsessed with a quality
experience.--Even if you find some details challenging, you know
who to ask for backup because what is most important is that your
customer has the most excellent experience possible.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: your work is not just your job, it's
your passion. You have and act on ideas about how to make your
role, your department, and the company a better place. You know why
you want to be part of building our future, are a highly
collaborative and resourceful individual who can function at a high
level, and are committed to collaborating every day. Does this
position sound like you? Apply to our link below for immediate
consideration and the opportunity to speak to myself candidly about
this position. Not quite a fit? That's okay. Please visit our
website at www.PrincetonOne.com to learn more about all of the
other fantastic opportunities we're currently filling. PrincetonOne
is an equal opportunity employer. This field is for validation
purposes and should be left unchanged.
Keywords: MRINetwork, Sacramento , VP of Marketing, Advertising , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!