Company: River City Staffing Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Front Desk Receptionist with advanced communication skills and
professionalism is needed for our North Sacramento area client.
This is a 40-hour/ full time, temp to hire opportunity for the
person who can prove successful in this high profile role.
Qualified candidates will be considered immediately.Job
Requirements:Duties include but are not limited to:
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to callers on
the phone and to in-person visitors.
- Preform various general office duties; filing, faxing, mail,
data entry, etc.
- May support other departments, as needed. Requirements:
- Must be extremely professional, articulate, dependable and
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word and
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in a Front Office
role. * Exceptional benefits package available, once hired. Must be
able to clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background
check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper
documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other
compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River
City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EXPERIENCE RCS
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of
highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting
professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to
hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on
adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will
experience expertise, consultation, follow up, advocacy,
partnership and so much more. Contact us today!
Keywords: River City Staffing Group, Sacramento , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!