Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounting and Billing
Processes cash receipts; Performs billing and collection
Prepares and researches client billing relating to time and
Resolves a wide range of issues; Works within a team to provide the
highest level of customer service.
1) Processes payments from clients; Applies payments received based
upon remittance advice documentation.
2) Researches and resolves unidentified and unreconciled payments
by working closely with clients, and billing attorneys to ensure
proper application of funds; Determines applications of retainers
and applied funds.
3) Prepares and researches client billings relating to time and
disbursements to ensure compliance with Client Billing Guidelines;
Prepares large and complex task billing; Prepares electronic
billing files to be submitted via email/internet.
4) Interfaces and mediates with clients and attorneys regarding
issues on past due accounts.
5) Researches and resolves a wide range of problems directly with
attorneys and clients.
6) Works within a team to provide the highest level of (internal
7) Reviews and prepares various reports for management.
8) Files, copies, and performs other related clerical and
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision including:
Detailed and accurate editing; Adhering to firm policies and
practices; Ensuring that Client Billing Guidelines are met;
Independently resolve routine problems; and multitasking under the
pressures of deadline.
Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of personalities
Experience in a customer service environment.
Must be a team player.
Must be flexible to accept new responsibilities and have a
willingness to demonstrate initiative. We are an equal employment
opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates
without regard to disability or protected veteran status.