VP, Equity Compensation Relationship Manager - WEST REGION
Company: Fidelity Investments
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Job Description:In this role you will develop positive
relationships with Equity Compensation clients and build internal
working relationships with Fidelity personnel in support of service
The Expertise We re Looking For
- College degree preferred or equivalent work-related
- Ability to acquire Series 7 & 63/65 within the first three
months of employment.
- Bring 10+ years of Relationship Management or Client Service
experience; preferably within Equity Compensation/Retirement/401K
- Certified Equity Professional designation is helpful.The
Purpose of Your Role
The Managing Director (MD) has overall accountability for the
service relationship and with driving success with a book of
institutional equity compensation plan clients. Passionate about
cultivating relationships with the key decision makers, leading the
service teams towards high client satisfaction, driving operational
effectiveness and plan profitability, growing client relationships
through value-driven cross selling initiatives, and strategically
positioning Fidelity's products and services in its Personal and
Workplace Investing offerings.
The Skills You Bring
- Ability to successful work in a matrix management environment
with the ability to build credibility internally and externally at
all levels within an organization.
- Provide a strategic perspective on comprehensive employee
benefit solutions for large corporations, along with well-developed
communication, project management, consulting, and leadership
- Possessing a true dedication to customer satisfaction, has an
outstanding sense of urgency, and views change as an integral
component of corporate success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills and attention to
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Effective presentation skills, influence and negotiation
skills.The Value You Deliver
- Supervising client satisfaction and facilitates the timely
resolution of client issues to the satisfaction of the client.
- Leading client profitability through periodic evaluations of
key revenue and expense drivers, and strategically works to
implement proactive steps towards achieving the desired
- Developing a strategy and negotiates contracts either
proactively or through formal rebid activities.
- Working with business partners, including the local branches,
Executive Services, and telephone teams to develop programs to
increase households and conversions, and to facilitate continued
advanced education and communication for participants and
- Providing each client with a formal plan review, addressing
client needs and opportunities for enhanced service, consistent
with agreed upon time frames with the client
- Procuring a detailed working knowledge of all types of equity
compensation plans and works consultatively with clients to assist
them towards industry best practices environment.
- Participating in new client plan and product
- Developing a sophisticated understanding of the business,
culture, politics and nuances of each assigned client.
- Participating in sales meetings as an extension of the sales
- Supporting client needs to facilitate corporate actions
including mergers, acquisitions, splits, divestitures, spin-offs
and other similar major corporate activities.How Your Work Impacts
Focusing on understanding and responding to client needs. Assume a
consultative role to acquire a clear understanding of the business
need and the client s perception of relevant issues. Ensure client
satisfaction by seeking feedback and anticipate issues and/or
concerns to proactively provide solutions.Certifications:Series 07
- FINRA, Series 63 - FINRACompany OverviewFidelity Investments is a
privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial
well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their
future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in
delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions
and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions
to help invest their own clients' money.Join UsAt Fidelity, you'll
find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that
positively impacts peoples' lives, including yours. You can take
advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage
of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home.
Honored with a , we have been recognized by our employees as a Best
Place to Work in 2022. And you don't need a finance background to
succeed at Fidelity-we offer a range of opportunities for learning
so you can build the career you've always imagined.Many of our
associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to
COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office,
our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances
both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite
through what we're calling \u0022.\u0022We invite you to Find Your
Fidelity at .Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and
retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of
inclusion and belonging.Fidelity will reasonably accommodate
applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in
the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an
accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team
by sending an email to--, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2,
Keywords: Fidelity Investments, Sacramento , VP, Equity Compensation Relationship Manager - WEST REGION, Accounting, Auditing , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!