Company: MedAmerica, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Remote, Nationwide - Seeking Cybersecurity ArchitectEverybody
Has A Role To Play In Transforming HealthcareIf you want to be part
of changing healthcare to better serve patients, you are in the
right place. With Vituity you will join a team of individuals
dedicated to our culture of caring and work to develop and
implement innovative solutions, while tackling some of the
healthcare industry's most challenging situations from the inside.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We
embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction
with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we
focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and
colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual
accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole.
Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine
healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are
unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to
improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Help us shape the future of healthcare. Vituity Locations: Vituity
has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country,
serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need
to move, you can take your job with you. The Opportunity
- Architecting and designing new security solutions.
- Define and lead implementation and deployment projects.
- Implementing, operating and maintain security tools and
- Oversight of daily activities of cybersecurity engineers.
- Monitor and maintain log ingest from cloud services to SIEM
- Review and analyze logs for relevant event detail and summary
information to identify potential, successful, and unsuccessful
intrusion attempts and compromises.
- Work with cross-functional teams to evaluate the appropriate
risk of indicators of compromise.
- Recommend appropriate remediation solutions for indicators of
- Lead and engage Incident Response activities as necessary.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain scans (e.g. cloud posture, infrastructure
audit, vulnerability) of cloud infrastructure.
- Coordinate and lead annual pen test and red team
- Review results from scans, pen test, red team activities to
identify configuration or vulnerability issues. Work with
appropriate teams to remediate.
- Participate in the Change Management process.
- Define, implement, and maintain compliance with security
standards and compliance requirements.
- Coordinate work efforts with other teams such as TechOps cloud
infrastructure team, system/application owners. Communicate project
and operational metrics.
- Develop alerts/reports/dashboards within the SIEM system to
manage the above.
- Assess state of system security, threats, vulnerabilities and
define and execute activities to mitigate risks and
- Define and optimize new or existing processes to improve
operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop action plans, schedules, budgets, status and metrics
reports as well as other management communications.
- Creates documentation, policies, procedure documentation as
required in support of above.
- Coordinate work with vendors as necessary.
- Stay informed about the latest developments in the information
security field, including latest published vendor vulnerabilities,
new products and services as relevant.
- Monitors current and proposed laws, regulations (e.g. HIPAA,
PCI, CCPA) and industry standards related to vulnerability
management in anticipation of compliance requirements for Vituity.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or an
equivalent combination of education and experience that
demonstrates attainment of the required competencies required.
- 10 years of experience supporting IT systems, processes or
- 5 years of experience in Information Security required.
- 2 years of experience directly supervising/managing direct
- CISSP certification required within 6 months of hire.
- Cloud security certification (e.g. CCSP, GPCS) required within
6 months of hire.
- Technical network certification (e.g., Cisco Certified Network
Assoicate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP
Security) and/or security certifications (e.g., Certified
Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Security
Essentials Certification (GSEC), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)),
or other Information Security related certification are highly
- Working knowledge of standards control frameworks (e.g.
HITRUST, ISO27001, PCI DSS, etc.) preferred.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes or container technologies
- Experience deploying ZTNA/SASE/CSMA architectures
- Experience with Penetration Testing, Red and Blue teaming
experience is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of network, system, and application
- Demonstrated experience developing, implementing, and managing
large-scale change initiatives
- Demonstrated hands-on level skills with securing cloud
platform, Microsoft Azure preferred.
- Working knowledge of SIEM, vulnerability scanners, CPSM (cloud
posture security management), CIEM (cloud infrastructure
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate network security issues to peers
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects/work streams, set
priorities, and exercise independent judgment
- Understanding of fundamental computer forensics skills and
- Solid understanding of information security, network and
application security, DevOps, and programming languages such as
Python and Ruby.
- Strong familiarity with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS),
Software as a Service (SaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
cloud computing models.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and
- Expertise in designing secure networks, systems, application,
and cloud architectures.
- Planning, researching, and developing security policies,
standards, and procedures.
- System administration, supporting multiple platforms and
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects/work streams, set
priorities, and exercise independent judgment. The Community Even
when you are traveling or working remotely, you are an important
part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to
engage with other Vitans through a variety of virtual
meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT
classes, and more
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional
- Team building activities such as happy hours and holiday
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
events including LGBTQ+ History, D--a de los Muertos Celebration,
Money Management/Money Relationship, and more. Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, Life and AD&D coverage, and
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20
match for every dollar up to 6%
- Outstanding Paid Time Off: Four weeks' vacation, Paid holidays,
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Professional and Career Development Program
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included
- Wellness program
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, D--a de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our
dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of
our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a
recruiter for more information. Applicants Only. No agencies
Keywords: MedAmerica, Inc., Sacramento , Cybersecurity Architect, Accounting, Auditing , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!