Company: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Accounting Manager will plan and direct the accounting
operations and be responsible for performing a healthy mix of
accounting, audit, and tax responsibilities. The ideal candidate
for this position will be a self-starter, self-managed, capable of
handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and has a
strong acumen of accounting practices and financial controls.
- Responsible for full cycle of accounts payable, full cycle of
accounts receivable, and all general ledger functions.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly, quarterly, and
annual financial information.
- Contribute to development of annual budget and perform
- Oversee the annual financial statement audit.
- Ensure compliance with the financial procedures of the
- File sales and property tax returns. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting in a
- Cost accounting experience required.
- Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
preferred. Working situation: This position will be full time in
office. To apply, please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add me on LinkedIn! I look forward to working with you!
Chris McFarland Liberty Personnel Services 410 Feheley Drive - King
of Prussia, PA 19406
Keywords: Liberty Personnel Services, Inc., Sacramento , Accounting Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!