Accounts Payable Analyst (1240)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Accounts Payable Analyst (1240)at SMX(View all jobs)
(https://www.smxtech.com/careers/)United StatesOur tradition of
delivering innovative, technical solutions dates back to 1995,
however, you may know us better by one of our legacy company names:
Trident Technologies, Smartronix, Datastrong or C2S Consulting
Group. With the support of OceanSound Partners, our private equity
investment sponsor, we began operating as one business starting in
2019 and became SMX in 2021. We operate in close proximity to our
clients around the globe and have core locations in Alabama,
California, DC Metro, Florida, Hawaii, Maryland, and
Massachusetts.Today, as SMX, we are one team and together empower
government and commercial enterprises to become more effective,
innovative, and resilient, no matter what challenges they face.SMX
has an exciting opportunity for a talented Accounts Payable Analyst
that enjoys working in a fast-paced, high growth environment. The
ideal candidate will report directly to the Accounts Payable Lead.
This is a high-profile position that will work directly with
finance leads to ensure the accurate and timely processing of
accounts payable invoices with an emphasis on subcontractor
invoices utilizing Deltek Costpoint.Responsibilities:
- Perform end-to-end accounts payable support.
- Focused activities include performing 3-way matches, coding,
reviews, proper routing, scanning, obtaining approvals and working
issues through to resolution.
- Enter vouchers into Costpoint.
- Process complex subcontractor invoices for multiple business
- Ensure invoice transactions follow governmental, regulatory,
and legislative requirements and company policies.
- Collaborate with functional analysts and related contract
personnel to ensure proper account and project coding.
- Research and resolve vendor inquiries including invoice amount
and/or quantity discrepancies, payment terms, and invoice
- Maintain accurate, complete, and organized digital AP files and
- Provide management with ad hoc reports as requested.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Assists with other projects as assigned.Required Skills &
- Clearance: None
- 3+ years of experience in Deltek Costpoint
- Experience working with government contracts
- Knowledge of the FAR and GAAP principles
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skillsVaccination within 60-days
of hire, or an approved accommodation, is a requirement of the
position per Executive Order 14042 (unless precluded by State law).
If a candidate is not vaccinated, they may request an accommodation
once offered the position, and the accommodation must be granted
prior to the employee starting in the position. Candidate will have
60 days to get vaccinated.#LI-ES1 #LI-REMOTESMX is committed to
hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified candidates
will receive consideration for employment without regard to
disability status, protected veteran status, race, color, age,
religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or genetic
information. Selected applicant will be subject to a background
investigation. SMX is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Keywords: SMX, Sacramento , Accounts Payable Analyst (1240), Accounting, Auditing , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!