Company: ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Position Summary: ThermoGenesis is seeking local candidates for
our Accountant position. Reporting to the Assistant Controller,
this position is responsible for sales invoices, applying routine
revenue recognition rules, check processing, payroll, month-end
journal entries, and sales & property taxes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply routine revenue recognition rules to sales invoices.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll and payroll related journal
- Prepare standard month-end journal entries.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare other reconciliations as assigned.
- Prepare sales and used tax, property tax, and other
- Prepare schedules and analyses for quarterly and annual reviews
- Process checks and wires as part of the weekly cash
- Review aged accounts receivable for accounts to potentially
- Follow up on past due invoices.
- Perform credit checks for new customers.
- Search for unrecorded liabilitiesEducation and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required.
- Previous accounting experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Ability to always maintain complete confidentiality of
- Ability to work on a detailed level with numerical
Keywords: ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc., Sacramento , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!