Posted on: February 16, 2020
Cost AnalystTracking Code3685-749Job LocationChina Lake,
CASmartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering
solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security,
Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix Inc., a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner
and Gold Microsoft partner. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000
Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated
markets worldwide in delivery of Cloud Services. The Cost Analyst
will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, Study, and Collect data to determine cost of project
activities such as labor, raw materials, and inventory.
- Analyze data collected and recoding results.
- Analyze changes in materials or services (labor) to determine
effects on costs.
- Analyze actual costs and preparing periodic reports comparing
estimated (budgeted) costs with actual costs.
- Record costs information for controlling expenditures.
- Analyze audits of costs and preparing internal and external use
reports in support of organization and customer requirements.
- Develop estimates of new and proposed labor and material cost
to proposed budgets and for trend analysis.
- Maintain cost accounting system
- Develop, prepare and analyze customer invoicing / sub contract
- Conducts Trends analysis to ensure cost are within budget and
- Reconciles all cost against Government Billing and Tracking
System to ensure actual cost are properly billed against client
- Assessment of systems, internal and external (client) to
determine if system enhancements are required to provide more
- Develop/run reports that provide real time information on
subcontractor cost versus budget and identify required adjustments
in funding or ceiling.Smartronix provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Required
- A Master's Degree and 10+ years of experience relative
experience performing duties as a Cost Analyst in a similar
capacity in support of government contracting
- A Bachelors Degree and 4 additional years may be substituted
for a Master's
- Previous experience with data collection and analysis.
- Previous experience with Deltek / Cognos and Costpoint
- Superior technical skills and experience with Excel and MS
Suite productsLevel of EducationMasters DegreeTravel RequirementsNo
Travel RequiredClearance Level Required
- SecretUS Citizenship
Keywords: Smartronix, Sacramento , Cost Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Fairfield, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!